Hi from Canada.

TheTryHard

Hey everyone I'm from Devon, Alberta. I don't have jeep yet but I plan on picking one up once I'm done with my Auto Body Tech schooling. Most of my project car experience is with my '69 impala coupe, so any advice for getting into the offroad world is appreciated.

cmlrc

Hey, Welcome to WAYALIFE! Look forward to seeing your Jeep once you get it. This is a great place for advice and help.

Atch

Welcome to WAYALIFE! What kind of jeep are you looking for? After knowing what years or models you're looking at, suggestions will start coming in.

TheTryHard

Thanks for the welcome everyone. First to answer Atch's question I'm looking at a 2013 Unlimited Rubicon, But I was wondering if the upgrades of the rubicon make it less expensive upgrade over time coming with all the extras like higher gearing, limited slipp diff. etc make it a much better choice over the unlimited sahara which has a much lower price? And Berzerker, We have a no return policy here. :D

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife! As far as the advice. It all depends on what you want to do. If you don't want to change axles or install air lockers go with the rubicon model. And will you need a 4-door or will a 2door do?

Top Bottom