King's Coilpass Shock

JandSJK

I wasn't able to find anything online before I had to leave for work. I may call tomorrow and talk to them at king about these. I'm curious what travel lengths they are available in and pricing as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

White_JKU

Curious of how they are mounted as well... It would be nice to have something in between the high prices of EVO's coil over kits and the basic spring+reservoir combo..... I doubt it but I can dream until I find the actual price.

SoCalDozer

saw these at the king booth at tierra del sol and can tell you they are way to long to go on a jk. since the bypass has to go completely above the carrier part of the shock its not really worth mounting on a jk in my opinion

rtguy1

saw these at the king booth at tierra del sol and can tell you they are way to long to go on a jk. since the bypass has to go completely above the carrier part of the shock its not really worth mounting on a jk in my opinion

^^^^^^this. These are too long and don't yield the travel you would want. You would need to be at nose bleed height to make em work or go through the tub to get any travel. If you want DTD you gotta pay the price, or make your own bracketry and go to a 2.5" king coilover with internal bypass. They work if you want a bypass.

rtguy1

Curious of how they are mounted as well... It would be nice to have something in between the high prices of EVO's coil over kits and the basic spring+reservoir combo..... I doubt it but I can dream until I find the actual price.

These cost more than a regular coilover.

JandSJK

Thanks for the input guys. Wasn't real sure on travel and length. Just saw them before I was getting ready to head to work. I don't know if I truly need the DTD. Just thought the were a cool concept. Hell I still can't decide between the 2.0 the 2.5 w/adjust or the bolt on coil covers. Then there is the king air bumps to factor in:confused:

rtguy1

Go coilovers if u are considering it, otherwise you prob will wish you did. Air bumps are nice, but not necessary and expensive. With that said I went coilovers and air bumps front and rear. :thumb:

rtguy1

So have you got your jeep back from evo yet?

not to hijack, but I was having a few additional things done this week. it was ready last friday. i will be grabbing it Friday and then its back to work on it. I have a few things to do when I get it back to my garage

Top Bottom