Let's See Your Belly

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
There are so many threads about color, doors and other widgets. Let's see your under belly of your Jeep that gives it character !!!

image-3225649529.jpg

Next up, a Rock Hard skid plate for everything.

image-41165930.jpg

That is my N'th degree rear diff skid plate. It was some of the best money I spent.

image-1257773879.jpg

This might be an issue below :/

image-1613415870.jpg

And corrected. Old in background vs. replacement.

image-2743722615.jpg

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
LOL! I was getting ready to show my belly too! Most guys have 6-packs...real men have kegs. My Jeep have no scars as of yet!

GCM 2

I am too lazy to go back out to the jeep, I have been wrenching on it for the last two days catching up on a list of small things needing fixes. So here is one from the King of the Hammers pre-run a couple of months ago...it has one or two more added scrapes and dents added since. And yes, that exhaust crossover has not been fixed, and yes, it is affecting what little performance this pig of 3.8L might have had ;(

Attachments

• image-3219469251.jpg
    image-3219469251.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:

Napalm90

I am too lazy to go back out to the jeep, I have been wrenching on it for the last two days catching up on a list of small things needing fixes. So here is one from the King of the Hammers pre-run a couple of months ago...it has one or two more added scrapes and dents added since. And yes, that exhaust crossover has not been fixed, and yes, it is affecting what little performance this pig of 3.8L might have had ;(

Funny I was about to write "Waits for GCM 2 to post"

Skid_Kid

But it is EVOJEEP! Many of us would love to have it as is!

GCM 2

Funny I was about to write "Waits for GCM 2 to post"

But it is EVOJEEP! Many of us would love to have it as is!

Haha! It's funny that when I rolled my old TJ buggy it never got the attention and admiration of the EVOJEEP! Minus EVOJEEP's hood, the top still looks good ;) however, the bellies are supposed to be torn up!

Thanks for starting this thread Brian, I believe it's a first of its kind.

Attachments

• image-2165308005.jpg
    image-2165308005.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 674

White_JKU

not many People anywhere have pics like that..... your hardcore

Linebacker

Caught the Bug

This is a great thread! Holy Cow, your underbelly has more wrinkles than Joan Rivers! Do I sense a little more motor in the future? My JK is not worthy of this thread...yet.:yup:

Last edited:

Brankz

Haha! It's funny that when I rolled my old TJ buggy it never got the attention and admiration of the EVOJEEP! Minus EVOJEEP's hood, the top still looks good ;) however, the bellies are supposed to be torn up!

Thanks for starting this thread Brian, I believe it's a first of its kind.

wow I really hope some day my lil jk will be as grown up as your rig bro super bad ass but this is not just any bad ass this is the BAD ass of the BAD asses :rock: lol

Rancho

Caught the Bug
2007 Ultimate Adventure in Texas. This JK had MAYBE 3000 miles on it....
Rode hard, put away wet!

Dyno_belly_zps4789fb45.jpeg

Top Bottom