Hello and...confused?

BeachCrawler

Hello from (usually) Germantown, TN and (often) Gulf Shores, AL. Glad to be here! I am a bit confused though, so someone help me please. I've been on the jk forum for some time now, but this is my first visit to wayalife. Are the two (still?) related and run by Eddie? :thinking: Sorry for the noobish question, just a bit confused. BTW I've got a 2013 JKU Sport in Gecko green.

GCM 2

Nope

The two sites are no longer affiliated. Eddie no longer owns JKF. Welcome to Wayalife too :)

Metalmasher

staticmap

BeachCrawler

Thanks for clearing that up and for the welcomes. Truth is I live in Germantown, TN (a suburb of Memphis), but frequent the Alabama Gulf Coast often (a lot)....THAT'S where I want to be. One day...one day. Anyway glad to be here; I was wondering why my post on jk forum was edited when I posted pics of my WAYALIFE stickers...weird. Looks like I'm here for good now! I love the WAYALIFE youtube vids as well. Time to get busy on here. Thanks everyone :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was wondering why my post on jk forum was edited when I posted pics of my WAYALIFE stickers...weird. :thumb:

Really? THAT is interesting. I posted in for sale section and put a photo of my rig with my custom Wayalife plate and didn't catch any drama. Guess they are haters.

Top Bottom