(Besides Jeeps) What else are you into?

BeachCrawler

We all love our Jeeps. But what else is your hobby? I'm into phones and tablets. Odd, I know, but I'm obsessed w/ mobile phones and tablets. Since I'm on AT&T (gsm), I can simply swap my sim card into any of the several phones I own...which are currently two iPhone 4s, a Nexus 4, and a Galaxy S3.
I prefer Android, but I love building iPhones (the 4 or 4s models). I go online and buy the conversion kits, gut them, and personalize them. I currently have an iPhone 4 w/ a silver screen, black home button, and a "next gen" black and titanium back...an iPhone 4 with a mirrored silver front and back, mirrored blue home button, and a red aluminum bumper (from element case dot com). The latter being what I'm currently using. My Nexus 4 came from the Google Play store, and the Galaxy S3 from the store. I swap sims whenever I'm ready for a change.
Tablet wise, I have an iPad (1), and a Nexus 7. The Nexus 4 phone and 7 tablet are great because they are pure Google, pure Android.
Computer wise I have a Compaq desktop running Windows Vista, and a MacBook (which I'm currently on right now).
Any other tech geeks out there?

Unlimited

Hunting, fishing, camping, pretty much all the same stuff that goes hand in hand with jeeps!

Oh yeah.... Love to cook. Smoker going while wrenching on the JK.... Not a better weekend ...

07 JKU

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I love almost anything to do with motors. Not just jeeps, that count?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Family, guns, hunting, fishing, anything outdoors related, helping disabled military veterans like myself

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ironworker

Just got in to the jeeps. My other project is a twin turbo 95 thunderbird sc. Like going fast and now have to learn how to go slow lol

ironworker

I forgot the pic

Attachments

• 1366776183005.jpg
    1366776183005.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 395
  • 1366776192715.jpg
    1366776192715.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 391

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Besides Jeeps, I love anything outdoors, the beach, photography, baseball, projects around the house (never ending), BBQing oh and lots of Wayalife. 👍

BeachCrawler

I should of course add I'm also into ANYTHING beach, saltwater related (hence the name). Summertime on the Gulf Coast can't be beat .:beer: I also play guitar and bass guitar (funk/slap style: ie Victor Wooten, Larry Graham, ect). Hobbies rock! :rock:

bob-o12jk

Banned
I'm into drifting, turning my 350z into a track car, streetbikes. And of course guns. I also snowboard, skateboard, mtn bike too. Used to race motocross, but stopped that after injuring my back at work
1366903330179.jpg 1366903244576.jpg 1366903175404.jpg 1366903188234.jpg 1366903303141.jpg 1366903375198.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Joker

Hunting, fishing, guns, mudding, off roading, boating, tennis, and baseball should cover. I like anything to do outside. And horses, i love horses.

Top Bottom