Let's see your boot!

kRay.JK

I want to see the various setups people have in the rear of their wranglers. I'm trying to figure out the best storage solution for tools/parts/air/recovery/daily stuff.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
There are quite a few ways you could go about this. There is the Tuffy Box that sits in back that you could also add the rack above. I have seen people cut out the cubby hole in the back and install their own drop in box (obviously this will require relocation of the muffler). Here are a few pics:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366662673.111592.jpg

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
KRay, they do make boxes that will work with the sub yes. I like the double option (box/rack).
If someone needs a spot to sleep, the box can be removed, but your other stuff can stay in the rack. I know a guy with that rack, he actually sleeps in his jeep (4dr) and that rack is used as a dog bed.

NOLAJK

I think the DeeZee website asks if you have the sub or not. I'm guessing they make different models that work with the sub but not sure.

kRay.JK

KRay, they do make boxes that will work with the sub yes. I like the double option (box/rack).
If someone needs a spot to sleep, the box can be removed, but your other stuff can stay in the rack. I know a guy with that rack, he actually sleeps in his jeep (4dr) and that rack is used as a dog bed.

That is awesome! Now I have to try sleeping in my JK.

Sent from WAYALIFE iPhone app

Top Bottom