Gecko JK's- Aliens all aboard

Here is a few pics of our Build...maybe we can make this a Gecko thread....and add it to the Jeep Show Off Color Thread

the Day we brought it home from the Deal
1361641936825.jpg

Flex test 2 weeks old at Hungry Valley
Gorman Gecko New.jpg

Snow Run
ForumRunner_20130102_205751.jpg

Picture after Lift and tires installed
1361641947692.jpg

Picture of Tires from Jk-forum(great deal) Plasti-dipped and custom green center
Custom Plasti-dipped forum Wheel.jpg

Picture After Rock Krawler 2.5 inch Max travel Lift kit back at Hungry Valley again.
Gorman Gecko After lift.jpg

1yellowjk

Best Color Ever...here's mine sitting in the driveway, new and then 2 weeks later...I don't wait! :)

Attachments

• Jeep front 2.jpg
    Jeep front 2.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,793
  • stock Jeep.jpg
    stock Jeep.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,752

BlackKnight

Could definately go this color if I was going for the Aliens vrs Predator build :cheesy:

But I'll be going Commando , Nice looking color though.

daveroberts

Here's a little shot of my green Jeep on Rocker Knocker in Pritchett Canyon, Moab. Couldn't find any pics of it in my driveway;)
rocker.knocker.jpg

Prime8

Here's a little shot of my green Jeep on Rocker Knocker in Pritchett Canyon, Moab. Couldn't find any pics of it in my driveway;)
View attachment 26136

Dave, I want you to know that I have used your rig as a template for my build. I was wary about gecko, although I love green, but after seeing yours in the JKX photos, I realized how good they look lifted. They also look great with black armor.

I just need 60's and coilovers and I'll be set... ;) hahahaha

daveroberts

Dave, I want you to know that I have used your rig as a template for my build. I was wary about gecko, although I love green, but after seeing yours in the JKX photos, I realized how good they look lifted. They also look great with black armor.

I've seen you rig man, and it looks really good! I'm with you on the Gecko, almost didn't build this color but glad I went for it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I've seen you rig man, and it looks really good! I'm with you on the Gecko, almost didn't build this color but glad I went for it.

i like both of your rigs!! i am not a fan of this green at all BUT when its built up like the way you both have it it looks sweet!. :rock:

jhires

Heh, I knew I wanted this color from the moment I saw it, but my co-worker summed it up nicely by saying "It's a cool color, but man... I just don't think I have the balls to pull that one off." :D

Top Bottom