Shock top's first trip to the dealer

SoCalDozer

Already pissing me off trying to add inspections and stuff to my work order then making me pay 35 bucks for a rental while they look at it. Reminds me why I hate car dealers more than anything in the world.
I'm going to throw a fit on these people if they make me pay for the rental while I get the head replaced

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Cry. 60% of the time, works everytime(for me)! Haha. That does suck though, your dealer doesn't give you a courtesy vehicle while yours gets serviced?

Last edited:

SoCalDozer

Well after I went and threw a fit I found out the bill was for enterprise and went to the dealer so I felt a little dumb lol. So It is free for the little Eco car they pay for. I just payed 10 bucks for a challenger instead since none of the free ones were ready. Just have to wait and see how long the repair will take tomorrow

SoCalDozer

so they called me today and told me the engine is running fine and there are no codes present. I checked the code when I dropped it off mind you.
So i went up there and the tech that looked at it said i dont know what happened, there was no code when we read it and that means we cant do anything. so the service manager asked if he could drive it to get the code to come back on and i told them that was fine so if nothing comes up I am not going to be to happy since I know it was there when I dropped it off.

SoCalDozer

sorry havent been around in so long guys, you know how work can get and I have been trying to play with one of my other hobbies lately.
got the jeep back from the dealer though. they drove it home and the light came back on finally so I had a new head 3 days later and its running great now.

RockyJk

sorry havent been around in so long guys, you know how work can get and I have been trying to play with one of my other hobbies lately.
got the jeep back from the dealer though. they drove it home and the light came back on finally so I had a new head 3 days later and its running great now.

Nice :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom