My bro thinks land rover are better rock crawler than JK's lol

Brankz

So any help with pics so I can shown him that jeeps are the best.

I show him the wayalife YouTube channel.
But he was life YEA but does jeeps are all fix up. Lol
Any pics of stock jk doing some serious shitsule lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

He wants to trade he's 335i for a rig but he is undecided, I told him to get the 4 door rubicon 13.
But he thinks land rover or the h2s are more bad asses

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Well I love Range Rovers...but comparing them to a Jeep is like comparing a Civic and a Mercedes. They do the same thing, one is just fancy as hell. but if he is talking about price to capability comparison tell him...If you went out and bought a Rubi jeep(38K+/- depending on upgrades), installed the suspension of Moby evo LA and dtd front and rear (15K installed) plus front and rear bumpers with winch(another 3K), the wheels and tires (4K), Dynatrac D60's front and rear(15K+/- depending on upgrades) and you have a 75K Brand new Jeep.

OR he could buy a brand new range rover and they START at 83K and wouldn't be even slight competition.

StrizzyChris

If he waits two months he can order a 2014. And a H2 is a Joke....its sad how much they disgraced the HMMWV name :grayno:

At least the range rover is respectable

HoosierWolf

I heard but don't know if it is true that a H2 is just a Chevy pickup with a box on top. Take a bedazzle to it and you get an H2. :cheesy:

What Strizzy said about the Land Rover +1

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I have up for sale a pair of barely used, like new pair of Fut Glove Marley Shoes in

I've owned both. I have to say, Land Rovers are very capable vehicles. With that said, I agree that comparing them is not realistic. People who are shopping LR are likely not cross shopping for Wranglers. Same nail, different hammer. Both Jeep and LR have a very tight knit, cult like following. With that said, my JK is hands down WAY more fun to drive. So was my CJ. I like being able to take the top off, the doors off, I like the responsive ride of a SWB vehicle. Loved the LR, but we own 2 Jeeps now. I guess that says it all as far as my humble opinion goes!

DSCN1370.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I like Land Rovers. I really do. There are tons of them in Scottsdale and Brentwood, but how many have you seen on the trail?:twocents:

TooTall

I heard but don't know if it is true that a H2 is just a Chevy pickup with a box on top. Take a bedazzle to it and you get an H2. :cheesy:

What Strizzy said about the Land Rover +1

The H2 sits on the same frame as the Chevy Tahoe, the H3 is the same frame as the Trailblazer

BlackKnight

LRs and others of that type are typically "Overlander" styled vehicles. Not Krawlers. There is a radical difference to the two. LandRovers have a very large part availability throughout the world, and thus are better at overland touring. If it breaks on the other side of the planet, you can get parts. Most of the JK Krawler builds use custom parts that would not be generally available say in the Sahara (despite one of our Jeep packages being names such LOL)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have been at the OHV area off of Ortega Hwy for the SOCAL people, and I saw a LR they were doing a photo shoot. I was in my FJ at the time :doh:. The LR could not make it up this hill:grayno:. So they stopped on the hill to take picture and get ready to back down:eek::idontknow:. I came up to the hill and proceeded to climb up. I stopped next to them when they waved at me to ask a few question:standing wave:. They wanted to know what modifications I had. I had a 2" lift and 33" tires that's it rest was stock. After talking for a few minutes, I proceeded to finish my climb to the top:yup:. Pretty bad the FJ made it and not the LR:cheesy: I was 100% happier with Fj :thumb: and 1000% happier with the JEEP :yup::clap2::thankyou::thumb::standing wave: Just my :twocents:

Brankz

If he waits two months he can order a 2014. And a H2 is a Joke....its sad how much they disgraced the HMMWV name :grayno:

Lol people really things hummers are the ultimate off road rig lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

I just YouTube the 2014 jk
And it's just like the 13 uh?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackKnight

Lol people really things hummers are the ultimate off road rig lol

An H! I'd give the benifite of the doubt. but for the changes to make them "road Leagle" the H1 was a real hummer. The H2,H3... nothing but a Mall crawler for little women compensating, or small men for that matter...

Brankz

An H! I'd give the benifite of the doubt. but for the changes to make them "road Leagle" the H1 was a real hummer. The H2,H3... nothing but a Mall crawler for little women compensating, or small men for that matter...

Still the h1 is not a rock spider like a jk

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

reiverrob

Landrover v's JK

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

We live in the land of the landrover and I bought a JK, nuff said!!!!!!
I used to get to drive a landie defender 110 in the job I used to do and as soon as I needed an off roader I bought jeep, why? Well I'll tell you, the landie is just as capable as a Jk off road but it's crude, gutless, cramped in the cab area, everything that is standard on the JK is an expensive option on the Landie, the clutch pedal is so heavy to press that gear cramp sets in real quick and because they have gutless engines (unless its the V8, which incidentally is a pontiac made under licence!) you are changing gear all the time, and before you say..... dont touch the auto's! over priced and over rated and the jK has beaten the Landie three years running for the title of "Hard core 4x4 of the year" in the uk, and by some margin too.
Then there's the reliability issues, don't take my word for it, check out the UK review sites, engines and gearboxes and that applies to all landrover models including Freelander and Range Rover.
Bottom line, just don't do it....... save yourself the pain and buy a JK and enjoy the Wayalife.....................Buy a Landie and enjoy your breakdown insurance........ you choose.
rgds. Rob

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

eh, let him believe whatever he wants to believe. Tell him to get a Range Rover and come wheeling with us :yup:

BlackKnight

eh, let him believe whatever he wants to believe. Tell him to get a Range Rover and come wheeling with us :yup:

Nah, don't do that, you'll spend the whole day winching him around... LOL

Else He'll get to the trail head and not make it over the first obstacle, or worse yet (for him) break his LR on the first attempt...

Last edited:

Brankz

Aghahaha I'm screen shot this and posting it on he's face... Wall lol. Ps I will not show ur names

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom