No More Playing Around – My EVO Build

Charlie Mike

After a little wait for backordered parts (about 12 weeks. lol.), I finally got a call from Off Road Evolution last week that all the parts were in and they were ready for me to drop off my rig. So I dropped off my JK yesterday at Off Road Evolution to get it all EVO’d up!

Here’s the build list:
-EVO Front Bolt-on Coilover kit w/ EVO Spec Coilovers & KING JK Front OEM Location Bumpstops
-EVO Rear Bolt-on Coilover kit w/ EVO Spec Coilovers
-EVO Draglink Flip Kit
-EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade Kit
-JE Reel 1350 Front Driveshaft
-JE Reel 1350 Rear Driveshaft
-Regear (5.13)
-17” ATX Slabs

Can’t wait to see how it turns out and how it will perform! I’m also signed up for the Training Workshop at Off Road Evolution. So I’m very excited to learn some new things about my rig and the newly added upgrades.

Thanks to everyone over at Off Road Evolution for the awesome customer service and answering all my questions. :beer:

EVOJeep.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
After a little wait for backordered parts (about 12 weeks. lol.), I finally got a call from Off Road Evolution last week that all the parts were in and they were ready for me to drop off my rig. So I dropped off my JK yesterday at Off Road Evolution to get it all EVO’d up!

Here’s the build list:
-EVO Front Bolt-on Coilover kit w/ EVO Spec Coilovers & KING JK Front OEM Location Bumpstops
-EVO Draglink Flip Kit
-Regear (5.13)
-17” ATX Slabs

Can’t wait to see how it turns out and how it will perform! I’m also signed up for the Training Workshop at Off Road Evolution. So I’m very excited to learn some new things about my rig and the newly added upgrades.

Thanks to everyone over at Off Road Evolution for the awesome customer service and answering all my questions. :beer:

View attachment 26161

CONGRATS! Sounds like a great build!:thumb::rock:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Sounds like an awesome build. Looking forward to seeing how It all looks once installed.

Charlie Mike

Picked-up last Friday, and all EVO'd up! :wings:

Need to bring her back for a re-torque at 200mi. Then again at 500mi for gear inspections and new differential fluid. :beer:

IMG_0770_zps20955e39.jpg

IMG_0773_zps78b37a4d.jpg

IMG_0774_zpsb081ee84.jpg

IMG_0780_zpsb151d778.jpg

IMG_0784_zps85397ce4.jpg

IMG_0793_zps8daee0fe.jpg

IMG_0814_zps170aa219.jpg

IMG_0817_zpse250c844.jpg

IMG_0819_zps1cffa156.jpg

IMG_0820_zps3f18ae17.jpg

IMG_0824_zps4971ca24.jpg

IMG_0829_zpsc4176e02.jpg

IMG_0805_zpscbf19ea0.jpg

IMG_0835_zps7f0ce583.jpg

Last edited:

Here’s the build list:
-EVO Draglink Flip Kit
-Regear (5.13)
-17” ATX Slabs

View attachment 26161

What size tires are you running when you took it in? And what size will you be running after the transformation?

Top Bottom