Toy Hauler camping in Moab

Speeddmn

Does anyone have a preferred location they use when in Moab? I may be getting one soon and have been trying to find one that has decent reviews and preferred close to downtown so the wife and I can walk to dinner. Let me know and if you are going to be down there 5-8th of may hit me up for some trails!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is a KOA right there that people I know have used and seems to be pretty popular. Don't know the name or anything though. Someone else will probably chime in.

DManuel

Check out Moab Valley by the river. It looks pretty nice from the road. I think you could still make the walk to town from there. Or, Canyonlands is the closest to being in-town. The KOA is quite a ways past town. Too far to walk. We have never stayed at any of these parks, but have taken notice of them from the road for possible future trips. Do a search, they all have websites.

Fridge81

I've stayed at the KOA in Moab. The people that run it are super friendly, the showers are nice and clean with hot water and the views are great in the morning.

The only downfall i found was that they do not allow dogs (of any size) during EJS. Other than that, it's great.

Sent from some trail, somewhere

Speeddmn

Thanks everyone, after reading these posts and some reviews online I've narrowed it down to Canyonlands and Moab Valley. So hopefully the deal with my toy hauler works out! I can not wait! Wish I more time!

Top Bottom