OMG - I love the New Jeep Mighty FC Concept!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this on Jalopnik - god I love this thing!!

original.jpg

Jeep Mighty FC Concept: This Is Awesome

It's official. I might die. The Jeep Mighty FC Concept — unveiled this morning in Auburn Hills alongside the other concepts — looks exactly as cool as we'd hoped it would. The Forward-Control Jeep is reborn.

So far this photo from Automobile's Phil Floraday's Twitter account is all the documentation we have on the new Jeep, but more is coming soon. In the meantime, just look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT!

Oh, and there's the F-12 concept next to it. So much Jeep.

http://jalopnik.com/jeep-mighty-fc/

kaptkrappy

Jeep Gladiator

I love the truck. Reminds me of the old Gladiators from the late 60's.
I used one a friend of mine had years back to pull/jerk a big tree stump out of the ground when my Jimmy couldn't budge it.

68 gladiator.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Its completely different from what everyone has been doing with the JK's.. its awesome!!!!:rock:

GCM 2

Yes!!!

I really dig the FC concept and I also think that red J12 in the background is sweet as hell too. If only they would build them :grayno:

Rentalkid

Why do they tease us with such cool concepts. I want the FC so bad. Or the JC-12 love the JC's plaid interior

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
it does suck that chrysler teases us with awesome rigs like this but, sometimes, a few ideas from them do end up on future models. case and point is the gladiator concept. while we never got the pick-up, most of what the JK is today came from it.

BTkillerr

Looks like it would make a great utility vehicle for the forest service way up in the back woods, getting to remote areas, helpful combating forest fires. Looks like it would be very versatile.

BTKillerr

Top Bottom