Poison Spyder bumper

JKU EXTREME

I've been looking at the Poison Spyder mid brawler, it looks awesome and seems very functional, what I'm wondering is, has anyone ran bumper, if so problems, benefits, pics

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

bigbrew

I've been looking at the Poison Spyder mid brawler, it looks awesome and seems very functional, what I'm wondering is, has anyone ran bumper, if so problems, benefits, pics

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks JKU EXTREME

Howdy. I am running this bumper and love it. Here are a few shots. The only downsides I've found...it is a heavy mo-fo (about 120lbs with skid, without winch)...also, if you plan on 37's or larger, they will contact the bumper at full lock. I would also recommend getting the skid with it, or chopping off the crash bar. Completes the look, in my opinion.

without skid
no skid.jpg

with skid
with skid 1.jpg
with skid 2.jpg

JKU EXTREME

Howdy. I am running this bumper and love it. Here are a few shots. The only downsides I've found...it is a heavy mo-fo (about 120lbs with skid, without winch)...also, if you plan on 37's or larger, they will contact the bumper at full lock. I would also recommend getting the skid with it, or chopping off the crash bar. Completes the look, in my opinion.

I am also looking at the brawler lite with trail stinger, but it's really 120lbs with the skid plate, how much w/skid plate

bigbrew

I am also looking at the brawler lite with trail stinger, but it's really 120lbs with the skid plate, how much w/skid plate

Price-wise? I got a steal. Came across a deal offering a free skid with purchase. Otherwise, it was normal list price for the bumper.

Weight-wise? The brawler mid was 92.4 lbs, and the skid was about 30 lbs. Putting the grand total around 122 lbs.

jeeeep

Hooked
that's a lot of weight - I was also looking at PS but I think it's too heavy so the search continues

Top Bottom