Almost ready to go back together!!

munstie

Swapped axles with a buddy getting rid of his Jeep, its sleeved,gussets,artec truss,LCA skids front and rear ,and 5:13 gears. Outta do till I have enough to upgrade.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Attachments

• 1367026385972.jpg
    1367026385972.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 179

Napalm90

I have Brel looking at the artec kit... Dunno if it is worth it or just save up for pro rocks....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

munstie

The fit on the artec kit is great and the way it all locks together for welding makes it pretty painless.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

rtguy1

Oh really I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Maybe you can help me out.

FYI. Regurgitating what other people say and what you have read doesn't mean you know shit. This is your first jk right? You are new to this right? Stop acting like your shit don't stink and knocking people down. This guy got an axle to hold him over that already has a truss and is built up. If you know so much why couldn't you tell that was a d30? :flag_bs:

as someone is running a D30 with 5.13s and sleeves.... no matter what you do to it, the weakness is still in the small R&P so just make sure you are easy on the skinny pedal. all the extra protection (sleeves and truss) are going to do more to keep you mind at ease than anything else. but not costing you anything, it is still a bit of an upgrade.

now sleeving AND trussing may have been a bit much... but hey, you didnt pay for it so.....

andrew -

rtguy1

For the record my post was supposed to say this, but thanks for your eloquent response WrngGuy.

:doh: My bad. No hard feelings I hope

Done here. No evidence or reasoning is being produced from the other side.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's what I thought. Don't say shit about me that you made up and know is false. I've got pm's to quote if you'd like. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Yeah sorry I can't stand the heat. Let me go cry to my myself to sleep. Sorry to upset you master of jeeps.

Top Bottom