Tire deflators

DCR JEEP

I've been looking for some tire deflators for this summer for a road trip. But I'm having a hard time finding the best but not something too extreme and expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Stauns are the best but I run the currie EZ deflator currently. Smittybilt makes similar ones to Staun and ARB makes a similar one to the currie. There are a ton of options out there that all do basically the same thing. The EZ deflator is around $30.

DCR JEEP

Stauns are the best but I run the currie EZ deflator currently. Smittybilt makes similar ones to Staun and ARB makes a similar one to the currie. There are a ton of options out there that all do basically the same thing. The EZ deflator is around $30.

Alright thanks man

-Big E

Brankz

I've been looking for some tire deflators for this summer for a road trip. But I'm having a hard time finding the best but not something too extreme and expensive.

-Big E

Look what I did ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367175688.813770.jpg
Get 1 of this for 99 cents brake or take off the white mesurment numbers out.
There u go, works good and cost 99 cents

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Atch

No you clip it to the stem and the bolt deflates the tire. I usually do 2 tires at a time just check with a gauge.

Brankz

So you took a tire pressure checker and took the measure stick out?

-Big E

Yea so u just have the tube, and u just screw it in the tire, the air will come off quick and essay ;) try it for 99 cents u have nothing to loss

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

DCR JEEP

No you clip it to the stem and the bolt deflates the tire. I usually do 2 tires at a time just check with a gauge.

Oh alright that's a good idea. You need to patent that ish man hahaha

-Big E

DCR JEEP

Yea so u just have the tube, and u just screw it in the tire, the air will come off quick and essay ;) try it for 99 cents u have nothing to loss

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright thanks for the help man!

-Big E

DCR JEEP

Oh ok I see. What psi do you guys usually run when rock crawling with no bead locks on 35s??

-Big E

dahreno

Banned
I use Stauns , they will deflate to your preset psi and stop . You can air down all 4 at the same time . If I used the tube style , I would end up letting all the air out of my tires by mistake , then have to air back up before doing my trail ! I never air down lower them 14 psi on my 35s . I don't want to reseat a bead or change tires on the trail if I can help it .

DCR JEEP

I use Stauns , they will deflate to your preset psi and stop . You can air down all 4 at the same time . If I used the tube style , I would end up letting all the air out of my tires by mistake , then have to air back up before doing my trail ! I never air down lower them 14 psi on my 35s . I don't want to reseat a bead or change tires on the trail if I can help it .

Alright. Ya that wouldn't be good. Thanks man

-Big E

Top Bottom