A compilation of my last wheeling trip

kevinp

Nice vid! This place looks pretty fun, about how big is it?

Acres and acres! There are a good dozen trails out there. The one where the two Jeeps were having so much trouble is called "Initiator." It used to be a warm-up. You could get up it with minor mods. Now, it's a bit more demanding. Even still, some technique goes a long way. The Rock Wall has rejected me the last two times I went, but not this time. I walked right up it, but I also had a great spotter. :) Anyway, some of the trails are seriously challenging. There's a short spot called the Rock Garden. You have to be locked all around and have some serious traction to even start it. haha

TrailRidden

Acres and acres! There are a good dozen trails out there. The one where the two Jeeps were having so much trouble is called "Initiator." It used to be a warm-up. You could get up it with minor mods. Now, it's a bit more demanding. Even still, some technique goes a long way. The Rock Wall has rejected me the last two times I went, but not this time. I walked right up it, but I also had a great spotter. :) Anyway, some of the trails are seriously challenging. There's a short spot called the Rock Garden. You have to be locked all around and have some serious traction to even start it. haha

Nice! yeah the place looks awesome. I've seen a handful of videos from this place, just never knew how big it actually was. :thumb:

Tackerdown

Banned
I know. Sorry. I spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out how to change that, but I couldn't come up with a remedy. :(

I can't figure that stuff out either but it will give me something to watch tonight on the computer .thanks for sharing .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom