Budget lift for 2011 Sport

Jeeper714

After reading through alot of different threads, I have decide to go with a coil lift instead of a 2.5" bb from Teraflex. What are some decent options and am I looking at having to change out anything other than the coils and shocks? I was looking at the RC 2.5" lift. I have a 11 Sport Automatic dont know if that matters or not.

Thanks

Maybe find somebody trying to sell their 4 door springs and shocks? (I am btw) in my opinion, get a spring lift. The 2.5" rock krawler max travel is a good option and has a lifetime warranty

JKU EXTREME

Well the 2.5" TF coil lift can support up to a 35" tire, so possibly tires if you want a better stance, some people go with control arms to realign the pinion angle but I don't think it's necessary but gives you better flex, I myself am looking to do the same lift on my JKU, I personally want to have all eight control arms with speedbumps and limiting straps. But I would imagine that nothing needs to be replaced other than what comes with the kit unless you want a better performance out of your rig

Good luck, JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
What is your budget, for a budget boost?

We offer a 2" system that includes shocks that is REALLY a great deal.....

RS66108BR9 two door
RS66109BR9 four door

Good luck on your hunt.

Top Bottom