Page 53 of 757 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ForumRunner_20130829_203650.jpg

Got my Trasharoo today to carry out more that people leave behind.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

let's see, 4 Fox du bushing kits (gotta have spares), 50mm Havoc stem, Du bushing removal tool... oh wait this is a jeep forum not a bike forum .

-
    1378002484611.jpg. Appears I've been a VERY good boy.. This week

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

-
    So.. What do you do when you find out your Brown Santa's "other sled" is a Jeep ? Do you offer to take the leftovers off of his hands or track your own orders more closely ? All this time I thought it was my wife he was lusting over,lol

Quote Originally Posted by ridg3runner View Post
    So.. What do you do when you find out your Brown Santa's "other sled" is a Jeep ? Do you offer to take the leftovers off of his hands or track your own orders more closely ? All this time I thought it was my wife he was lusting over,lol

BOTH!!!

andrew-

First part of my new front bumper arrived yesterday. Not sure who packaged, the manufacturer (LOD) or the retailer, but this is how it should be done. Everything taped and boxed with plastic wrapping. And some expanding foam for good measure. Very impressed compared to some horror stories I've heard about way some LOD things arrive.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378102670.292751.jpg
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    First part of my new front bumper arrived yesterday. Not sure who packaged, the manufacturer (LOD) or the retailer, but this is how it should be done. Everything taped and boxed with plastic wrapping. And some expanding foam for good measure. Very impressed compared to some horror stories I've heard about way some LOD things arrive.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378102670.292751.jpg
    I will say that...IF LOD does the packaging...there's no question that it will be secured properly and like fort knox! Glad you didn't experience outsiders raping of the packaging
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Just ordered 5 35" Fierce Attitudes from DiscounT Tire Direct so hopefully by weeks end I'll have them.

Nothing but a Thing sean.m.adams33's Avatar
    Not brown Santa , but the powder coater! Rock hard trail cage.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378188094.440147.jpg

-
    Quote Originally Posted by sean.m.adams33 View Post
    Not brown Santa , but the powder coater! Rock hard trail cage.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378188094.440147.jpg
    Even with wrapping on it it still looks better than mine. Gotta pull mine back out and do it right I guess. I went with rock hard too, couldnt wait 6 plus weeks for ORF to get around to building mine.

Page 53 of 757 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast