Page 603 of 756 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 7551

Thread: What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    20180302_181412.jpgRancho oil pan skid ,and a slide for the fridge .. 300' 850#para cord an a pair of 10×12canvas tarps for the trailer ..20180302_182546.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Mikecal9985's Avatar
    IMG_0668.jpg

MOREryde hd hinges and tire carrier!! Installing them first thing in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecal9985 View Post
    IMG_0668.jpg

MOREryde hd hinges and tire carrier!! Installing them first thing in the morning

I saw this setup a while back. Let me know what you think after you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by MSJKU11 View Post
    Will do, I’ll post up some pics when it’s all done!!

What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Here are some pics for ya buddy! I forgot to take pics during the install tho...it was a fairly easy install. I recommend replacing the nuts and bolts with better ones, the 4mm Allen head bolts that came with the carrier seems to strip pretty easily...I picked them up at Lowe’s for like $5. While I was at it I replaced the bolts for the third brake light holder. The hinges were a breeze to install as well. Didn’t even have to touch up the paint after I removed the stock hinges...all in all I think it was an easy install!
    IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    I also had to add an extension to the stock isolators.
    Feels way sturdier than the stock carrier. Hinges are really smooth and have a grease nipple on them as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecal9985 View Post
    Here are some pics for ya buddy! I forgot to take pics during the install tho...it was a fairly easy install. I recommend replacing the nuts and bolts with better ones, the 4mm Allen head bolts that came with the carrier seems to strip pretty easily...I picked them up at Lowe’s for like $5. While I was at it I replaced the bolts for the third brake light holder. The hinges were a breeze to install as well. Didn’t even have to touch up the paint after I removed the stock hinges...all in all I think it was an easy install!
    IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    I also had to add an extension to the stock isolators.
    Feels way sturdier than the stock carrier. Hinges are really smooth and have a grease nipple on them as well!!

Looks good. Running 35s? Would love to hear how it holds up after you have some time with it.

Looks good. Running 35s? Would love to hear how it holds up after you have some time with it.
    Yea 35x12.50r17...it feels pretty sturdy but only time will tell I guess haha...there is a something that rattled a few times when I was driving home, it’s definitely coming from inside the Jeep in the back tho. I have a couple things than could be rattling other than the carrier, so once I figure out what’s rattling inside it should be good to go!!

IMG_1952.jpg

Some cooper STT pro 37/12.50R17
    IMG_1942.jpg
    And some ATX Slabs

Quote Originally Posted by RyanHanley View Post
    IMG_1952.jpg

Some cooper STT pro 37/12.50R17
    IMG_1942.jpg
    And some ATX Slabs

Nice. ATX Slabs are next on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Nice! I’ve been thinking about getting one of these. I’m sure I can find the answer elsewhere, but does this shift the skid over to avoid the rear driveshaft during articulation?

You have a good inch or more between the drive shaft and the evap skid plate. I just installed mine about 5 minutes ago.

20180305_180136.jpg

Sent from my LGUS992 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 603 of 756 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653703 ... LastLast