Page 607 of 665 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6647

Thread: What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Got this thing to stop killing batteries.

Attachment 296309

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    You have some sort of parasitic draw, or just don't drive the jeep enough? I have to if I go 2 weeks sitting it's a slow turn over haha.
    '14 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    You have some sort of parasitic draw, or just don't drive the jeep enough? I have to if I go 2 weeks sitting it's a slow turn over haha.
    Yeah I have a draw. Havenít tested anything but been fighting it for over a year. I should test and find out what it is but figured this was easiest and quickest. The battery is a pain in the ass to get out with the painless wiring next to it.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Thank you Exodus & EVO, canít wait to get these bad boys welded up!!

IMG_6905.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Thank you Exodus & EVO, canít wait to get these bad boys welded up!!

IMG_6905.jpg
    Awesome! 🤙
    I can't wait to get a set of those for my rig.

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesC View Post
    Well...Brown Santa dropped off my Switch Pro today... (3 week wait)said it was left on the front porch around 2. (via email) NOPE!, didnít get home till 6 or so🤬Hopefully they screwed up somewhere, and maybe dropped it off at one of the other multiple front door options on the block!

Some good news!! The package has been found Switch Pros- Off Road Engineering and UPS handled the situation amazingly well and took care of this situation immediately.
    Long story short: New UPS guy, misread the label address. Package was sitting on a front porch waiting for another New UPS guy for a timely return, and was delivered to my front porch today.
    Scary part is, when product is marked as delivered and sent via e-mail as such, the customer really has no ground to stand on to say weather they received the product or not. Unless you have cameras or put up with a long drawn out affair to prove you actually didnít receive it. Again, UPS new guy and Off Road Engineering...Thanks🥃 Iím looking forward to the install.
    IMG_1126.JPG

Awesome . Glad it wasnít stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    Awesome! 🤙
    I can't wait to get a set of those for my rig.

If I could go back, it would have been one of my first mods..... especially since I seem to be going backwards with my build and the lift is on the bottom of the list...

Some good news!! The package has been found Switch Pros- Off Road Engineering and UPS handled the situation amazingly well and took care of this situation immediately.
    Long story short: New UPS guy, misread the label address. Package was sitting on a front porch waiting for another New UPS guy for a timely return, and was delivered to my front porch today.
    Scary part is, when product is marked as delivered and sent via e-mail as such, the customer really has no ground to stand on to say weather they received the product or not. Unless you have cameras or put up with a long drawn out affair to prove you actually didnít receive it. Again, UPS new guy and Off Road Engineering...Thanks🥃 Iím looking forward to the install.
    IMG_1126.JPG

Great outcome! Have fun installing!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two TheGrendel's Avatar
    IMG_1126.JPG

a few years ago i ordered Google Nexus for my wife. it was delivered to my office. the moment it arrived the admin brought it to my desk. open and the box and...nothing. there was nothing inside the box. i got on with Google immediately. it took weeks for them to credit me back the money. they kept saying the package was signed for. i kept telling them that the box showed no signs of tampering. original tape was uncut before i opened it. no gaps in the packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    If I could go back, it would have been one of my first mods..... especially since I seem to be going backwards with my build and the lift is on the bottom of the list...
    Mine keep getting pushed down the list as I break and bend other things. looks like I'm going to be getting new rear axle shafts next, as I have a bent rear flange.

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 607 of 665 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657 ... LastLast