What did Brown Santa show up with today..

mikefishes

I know I am new here and , frankly, if I didn't find this forum I would have just destroyed a cool JK and then bitched about how it wasn't what I had hoped it would be. To those of you that have made some recommendations I thank you. I've taken all the advice to heart, ignored some of it, taken MOST of it to heart.

I would love to see what "Brown Santa" delivers to you guys every day. Shoot a photo of TODAY'S delivery and post a photo of the "after" once the install is done.

For me today's pile of presents was an OR-Fab tie carrier with roto-pax cans and diff covers from Solid. The box for the flat flares was delivered straight to the garage, so I don't have a photo. I ordered all this stuff on different days and it all showed up today. Kind of like Christmas morning at 45. Awesome day. What did you receive??

View attachment 27950 Mine has several boxes. Thanks Eddie, for the post and advice on the next few mods.

Mike and Shannon

JK12

He just dropped these off :) Dynatrac ball joints and EVO gussets!

Attachments

• 1367455818444.jpg
    1367455818444.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9,782

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Some goodies for my Moab trip...too bad I don't have a rear bumper to mount them on yet. :(

I ordered the non ECO spouts though. I can't stand the ECO approved crap.

Last edited:

mikefishes

Nfr....

Some goodies for my Moab trip...to bad I don't have a rear bumper to mount them on yet. :(

NFRS I was an s2k fan big time. I had 3. I miss those rides, but these are wayyyy easier on my back. This is way more fun and the community is far more helpful in my opinion.

Michael

Beyrgut

Over the past two weeks or so...
DSC00874.JPG
DSC00877-8x6.jpg
DSC00883-8x6.jpg

I will have more Tomorrow and Friday and with any luck mid next week. Everything except tires has been ordered(backordered) at this point. Once the last backorder item ships I'll order the tires and then its Build On!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
NFRS I was an s2k fan big time. I had 3. I miss those rides, but these are wayyyy easier on my back. This is way more fun and the community is far more helpful in my opinion.

Michael

Damn right. The Jeep feels like a Bentley against my race prepped s2k :cheesy: The only problem is, being in communities like these makes you REALLY poor. Being in a number of communities like these (for different vehicles) is even worse. Between the Jeep and the S2000, the delivery guys know me by my first name. Thank god the S2k is finished and I don't need to spend anymore money on it.

Last edited:

mikefishes

Damn right. The Jeep feels like a Bentley against my race prepped s2k :cheesy: The only problem is, being in communities like these makes you REALLY poor. Being in a number of communities like these (for different vehicles) is even worse. Between the Jeep and the S2000, the delivery guys know me by my first name. Thank god the S2k is finished and I don't need to spend anymore money on it.

I know what you mean! The first s2k(2000 model year) was a beast! The second I had 2005 (or 2006) kicked my ass. It was way ....EVERYTHING, but I had gotten fatter, slower, crankier and the car had gotten faster and ...EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKED!! I don't know if it was age or tolerance but I like the slow and go of the jeeps!

Glad to have you here!

Mike

mikefishes

View attachment 27955
View attachment 27956
View attachment 27957

I will have more Tomorrow and Friday and with any luck mid next week. Everything except tires has been ordered(backordered) at this point. Once the last backorder item ships I'll order the tires and then its Build On!

Looks like a sweet build is coming on! Make sure you follow up! Clearly Santa thinks you were better than me this year!

Toxic

Monday he showed up with 17-59-010-B-2T.jpg 17-59-030-2.jpg , along with a 20130430_123334.jpg . Bumper and skid will be done with powder coating this friday so I'll be having fun installing them this weekend. :wings:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
View attachment 27955
View attachment 27956
View attachment 27957

Just installed these shocks on my Jeep last weekend; they ride great! Haven't had the chance to test them off road yet (still waiting on my wheels/tires), but should be able to real soon. I know in the past they have been a real firm and harsh riding shock.. thanks to their revalving that has all changed. Just to note, I am refering to the Fox vavled 2.0 Resi Shocks, not the Teraflex valved fox shock set.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hopefully I can add to this today when I get home, I know some boxed are on the truck for delivery.

rinkishjk

Great thread! I will have a pic to add here soon. :beer:
Should be interesting to see the different products and different packaging. My lod sliders came in huge wood crates, and of course I have no pic. :thumbdown:

rinkishjk

My dirty dog stuff arrived! One piece sun shade, rear netting, and inserts for the rear floor so dogs paws don't fall between seats when down. Now to install. :beer::D:thumbup:

Attachments

• 1367872507398.jpg
    1367872507398.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,476
Top Bottom