New Wrangler reveal in 2014?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The extra power 3.6 and CVT are interesting, especially the CVT. Recently drove a 4WD Razr w/CVT off road. I was surprised how it handled difficult terrain. Hmmm...:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If it were true, I think I would have heard about it by now. While I'm sure there will be some cosmetic changes to the interior or even exterior, the JK as a whole shouldn't see a significant change until 2016. And, depending on who you talk to at Chrysler, maybe even longer.

SP77

That's kind of what I was thinking. That source cited might just be trying to get some press. Or they got it confused with another model.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
If it were true, I think I would have heard about it by now. While I'm sure there will be some cosmetic changes to the interior or even exterior, the JK as a whole shouldn't see a significant change until 2016. And, depending on who you talk to at Chrysler, maybe even longer.

Hope you're correct. I'd hate to see my 2012 achieve Legacy status after two years. The CVT tranny is intriguing though.:twocents:

spinuck

If their Wrangler sales keep going up, they probably wouldnt have much motivation to change anything before 2016. Don't most manufacturers change models to keep the model's sales from stagnating?

Millerj87

If their Wrangler sales keep going up, they probably wouldnt have much motivation to change anything before 2016. Don't most manufacturers change models to keep the model's sales from stagnating?

I'm pretty sure your right they go by the " if it's not broke dont fix it" concept

Top Bottom