A year of owning a jeep

JK12

It's been a year now since I've bought my jeep and I can say that its been worth it its come along way and has a long way to go it takes me places normal cars can't and its just amazing how a vehicle can take you where you want. And its been nice to have this Jeep family and I hope to meet some of you soon :thumbup: :beer:

Attachments

• 1367978388078.jpg
    1367978388078.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 1367978401332.jpg
    1367978401332.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 1367978412305.jpg
    1367978412305.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 1367978423361.jpg
    1367978423361.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 103

bob-o12jk

Banned
Nice rig, my jk just turned 1yr old too. 1367979964725.jpg 1367979982243.jpg
1367980040301.jpg 1367980056371.jpg 1367980096658.jpg 1367980132538.jpg
I love my jeep so much and I'm so glad to part of the JEEP family. With a JEEP u get to make new friends, have a project that never has an end, go to some beautiful places that many people cannot and have this awesome forum to find out all the tips and tricks we need to make our stock jks into rock crawling, mud whompin, dune jumping, or even mall cruising beasts LOL

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

Nice rig, my jk just turned 1yr old too. View attachment 28910 View attachment 28911
View attachment 28912 View attachment 28913 View attachment 28918 View attachment 28919
I love my jeep so much and I'm so glad to part of the JEEP family. With a JEEP u get to make new friends, have a project that never has an end, go to some beautiful places that many people cannot and have this awesome forum to find out all the tips and tricks we need to make our stock jks into rock crawling, mud whompin, dune jumping, or even mall cruising beasts LOL

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man you have a bad ass rig... :thumb: It crazy how much something can change in just a year, this forum has bewen beyond helpful and made it to where i buy something once and do it right

Philip *AZ*

Banned
You both got some nice rigs man. I like how clean everything looks, not a bunch going on. Great builds, both of you! I like how the black grill looks on the silver. That mod looks the best on the silver and white Jeeps.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

JK12

You both got some nice rigs man. I like how clean everything looks, not a bunch going on. Great builds, both of you! I like how the black grill looks on the silver. That mod looks the best on the silver and white Jeeps.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

Thanks man! Yea the only thing I don't really like is the headlights but in the future they will be truck lites anyways. But I like the look of simple even though eventually it won't be like that but its clean and I think attractive ;)

firecrew1

Thanks man! Yea the only thing I don't really like is the headlights but in the future they will be truck lites anyways. But I like the look of simple even though eventually it won't be like that but its clean and I think attractive ;)

i agree the grill looks good, so do the new rims and tires:D how do you like the aev lift?

JK12

i agree the grill looks good, so do the new rims and tires:D how do you like the aev lift?

Well since I got the tires on its a lot different then the 33"s I had on there. I love how it rides off road but its just way to expensive for what you really get and just I've ran into bracket problems with trying to weld gussets. I know not everything works together but I just wish I got something like the enforcer or just saved up for the double d long arm system

firecrew1

Well since I got the tires on its a lot different then the 33"s I had on there. I love how it rides off road but its just way to expensive for what you really get and just I've ran into bracket problems with trying to weld gussets. I know not everything works together but I just wish I got something like the enforcer or just saved up for the double d long arm system

thats good to know, i have a buddy looking at this system but i will let him know more about the enforcer kit.

JK12

alright will do, i know he drives more road than trail since its his D.D how does it handle on road,

On the road its a little stiff but I think that's cause I didn't have a lot of weight at all no spare or metal bumpers. I'll have to drive it a little more because the 35"s makes a world of difference compared to 33"s handling wise but from what I got to drive today with them it was pretty good

Top Bottom