Adjustment to my rig sheet

JKU EXTREME

As a result of me may or may not having a job, I have to alter my jeep mod list (I am a student living at home, don't think I'm choosing my jeep over a meal). I was going to get a 2.5" lift with 35's but I can't afford that without a job so I have decided on 33's (33/12.5R15 General Grabbers) and Pro Comp Series 97 wheels, and I'll be saving up for a poison Spyder brawler lite with trail stinger. So what's ya'lls take on this should I further alter this or keep it stock (it's bone stock with the pizza cutters and 16's)
Thanks JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

BlackKnight

You gotta do life before you can do the extras, You'll get there. trust me, school is important, and life will be better after you graduate.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
You gotta do life before you can do the extras, You'll get there. trust me, school is important, and life will be better after you graduate.

Super sound advice. When you graduate, take on the world knowing one day you will be rich and famous. It's been nearly 50 yrs (Holy Crap!) since I graduated from college. Still working on being rich and famous, but nowhere near close to giving up. The Jeeps and jobs come and go, but the goal never changes. All the best!!:yup:

seanb123

On the other hand I'm a college guy know what your dealing with. I say wait it out a little take some extra time to save for 35. Way to many people get 33 and hate it every time they see them and think should have went 35.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
^^^ what sean said. wait on everything for now is what i would say. i know you want the look but save up. there is plenty of time for the jeep mods. i know for me im ready to go all out and mod my jeep but im trying to save for a condo which is a little more important right now. mom wants me out lol

Stay focused on graduating and then getting the job you want. Before you know it you will be modding the Jeep every chance you get.

phillypete

Do it once and do it right.

You'll be much happier having saved the cash and doing it just the way you want it, than making comprises for instant gratification.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I agree with the others that say save. What's the difference between 33's and 35's? $800? If you can save enough for 33's it shouldn't take that much longer for 35's.

Why can't you get a job though?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Live like a student (i.e. broke) while you are in school, or you will live like one when you are out! :thumb:

BlackKnight

Live like a student (i.e. broke) while you are in school, or you will live like one when you are out! :thumb:

LOL, Been there, done that, wish I lived a little poorer... as I'm still living mostly poor though making in the 6 digit realm now... UMass and MIT are a tough bill...

Top Bottom