any NHL fans out there?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Please tell me there are some die hard fans out there like myself. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers. whats yours?

also who do you think will win the Cup this year? my guess is the Sharks and the Capitals in the final and the Caps bring it home in 6 games

Last edited:

UR1E

Go bruins!

:like: I'm a Bruins fan. I bleed black and gold. Bruins wipe their a$$es with maple leafs!

I don't think they'll make it past round 2 though :crybaby:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:like: I'm a Bruins fan. I bleed black and gold. Bruins wipe their a$$es with maple leafs!

I don't think they'll make it past round 2 though :crybaby:

yea i agree they are having a little trouble right now with the leafs i can only imagine what will happen to them if they make it to the 2nd round

LGPow2006

Wingnut here (Redwings). It's a rebuilding year so I figure we were lucky to keep 22 years in playoffs going. Chance of making to round 2

As much as I hate to say it. Blackhawks in 6 over either the Caps or Pens

phillypete

Flyers fan here, but I never paid any attention to hockey this year.

I hop right in on hockey as the nfl playoffs are ramping up, but with the strike my rhythm got thrown off.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
have been a KING fan for over 20 years... finally able to be say that in public :p

andrew -

i like to refer the them as "philly west" since you won it with so many of our former players. they couldnt do it here but they could out there :thinking: :idontknow:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Blackhawks!!!

Wingnut here (Redwings). It's a rebuilding year so I figure we were lucky to keep 22 years in playoffs going. Chance of making to round 2

As much as I hate to say it. Blackhawks in 6 over either the Caps or Pens

blackhawks have a great shot. i just think that the sharks are just to dominate right now. even tho it was vancouver they sweeped i still think they got it. Both teams are solid tho so it would make for one hell of a conference final!

long time sharks fan. my number two team would be the hawks. If the sharks can keep playing like they did in games 1,2, and 3 I think they could get to the cup.

rtguy1

Kings all the way. I've been sporting my Dustin Brown jersey as much as possible. We try to hit as many games as possible.

The win over Vancouver last night was bogus though. That was the worst boarding call ever:doh:

Kings @ 6pm tonight

Top Bottom