Soft tops

Tiaan

My 02 TJ soft top finally got a branch through it so now the question is what to replace it with?

All the guys that are running soft tops, which soft top is preferred but does cost a butt ton of money? Any suggestions are very welcomed

Overrox

I just bought a Smittybuilt top.. I know its not the "Best" but it was $279.00 Delivered from 4Wheelparts with tinted back windows, and it fits really well and was REALLY easy you install. It really loud either. For the money it is awsome. OH.... And it came with the 2 Front 1/2 windows.....

billybob990

I had a Smittybilt and honestly I loved it, the only place it leaked was the Damn soft uppers, if you have full doors then it should be leak free. Bit I will say this if you don't maintain the zippers you will be replacing them in a hurry. I had to have a 90" marine zipper sewn in the back due to lack of lubrication.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssh6314

Quadratecs line of tops look awesome. For an awesome price to

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Jeeper4life.

yeah I just found a rip in the roof of mine in the back :mad: gonna run it for awhile but by winter I will be wanting a new top. Anybody had any luck with the Q-tech ones? Otherwise I will probably go best top..

Top Bottom