Huge wave from Hermosillo, México

Chechenzko

Hi there I just joined and enjoy very much your trips. I own a 93 YJ and just got a 98 TJ as a New Project! I'm welcome to suggestions for it. I hope sooner than later I will be getting the New JK to enhance it Big time!

This is a web sample of The TJ I have with less fancy shoes ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368633704.706047.jpg

And this is The YJ asking for renovations! Yelling for 'em!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368633560.294553.jpg

Sent from my Smartphone using WAYALIFE app

Serg5000

Hey man. Waving back from SoCal. We haven't been that far south in years. Looks as beautiful as I remember.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! I am a little jealous of both your YJ and TJ. I'm sure some members will have great suggestions for both.:yup:

Chechenzko

Thanks I guess is better Now than 5 years ago in terms of SERVICES and facilities! In terms of safety I'm affraid some places are taken by naughty bastards! But Sonora always has Beautiful places to crash... literally LOL!

stevenJK13

Hey man! Hermosillo is one of my favorite places to be. Specifically Kino. Spent a lot of time on that beach. Welcome brother!

Chechenzko

Yes Kino Bay has nice spots to off road !!! When ever you have The chance try The pilares mine is nearby Hermosillo too! There's a nice canyon there to get some real mud too!

Chechenzko

Have you ever tried San Carlos Steve? There's also very nice places!

Chechenzko

I just realized I didn't introduced myself properly and missed saying my name so I'm Salvador, José Salvador! Nice to be part of the forum! Rock ON!

stevenJK13

Have you ever tried San Carlos Steve? There's also very nice places!

No unfortunately I never had the opportunity to. My buddy has family down in Hermosillo so we used to take monthly visits there a few years back. His grandpa though lived in a house 1/4 mile from the beach in Kino so we just always crashed there or on the beach.

Chechenzko

Right on.. You may want to try san carlos someday, and Rocky Point is a popular destination for most arizonians. Some people's say that is The AZ's beach, I mean, when Lake Havasu is not a choice.

And in Kino Bay, there's a beach called San Nicolás, IT has a Big dune used by jeepers and sandboarders, nice place to be too.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

What I wouldn't give to be by the ocean right about now. :rock:

Top Bottom