"Sorry, there are no new posts to view."

GCM 2

I'll help out with a free bump

Now there should be a new post.....because of this one. Also, this post gives me "senior member" status. It's the little things MTG :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Now someone else can be happy when they read this one. Apparently only 5 more to go for me. Thanks for giving me a goal in my wayalife life!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
MTG said:
Now someone else can be happy when they read this one. Apparently only 5 more to go for me. Thanks for giving me a goal in my wayalife life!

Quit post padding. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Yeah, this forum is by no means JKF but, I kinda like the fact that it feels like a small community of friends... at least for now anyway. For better or for worse, that may change sooner than later.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
LOL!! Yeah, this forum is by no means JKF but, I kinda like the fact that it feels like a small community of friends... at least for now anyway. For better or for worse, that may change sooner than later.

I agree I like the small community feel of this forum compared to the JKF. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks of this public forum as somehow being a private little club.

Prime

You know thats what I thought when I found this site.. I was reading reviews and write ups on lifts on PJK and happen to click on the link to here being nosey of course and when I came here to this forum I was like this is completely different than the other forum, It felt peacefull and not cluttered with a thousand post of the same thing. way more laid back than a fast paced super jk forum with all that info flying around.. plus I can get to this forum from work the other one I can't dam government...

Top Bottom