Front Jeep JK Half Doors TRADE!

Esteezy

2 front jk half doors with manual locks. I'd like to trade and give some cash for full doors. I don't care what color because I will have them painted to match. The doors are 2008. Let me know if interested. I'd be happy to take any more pics if you want or give you any more info. photo 1-2.jpg photo 2-2.jpg photo 3-3.jpg photo 4-2.jpg I'm in South Carolina but I'll gladly meet you somewhere!:rock:

Attachments

• photo 4-2.jpg
    photo 4-2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 634

FrankenJeeper

If you had a 4 door I'd be all over this. Good luck!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Esteezy

Front JK half door trade

2 front jk half doors with manual locks. I'd like to trade and give some cash for full doors. I don't care what color because I will have them painted to match. The doors are 2008. Let me know if interested. I'd be happy to take any more pics if you want or give you any more info. I'm in South Carolina but I'll gladly meet you somewhere!:rock:
View attachment 458693 View attachment 458694 View attachment 458695 View attachment 458696

OH9JK

Sorry on mobile and couldn't delete my earlier post.

I am interested in a trade for my doors. In NC and could do this almost anytime.

Esteezy

Sorry on mobile and couldn't delete my earlier post.

I am interested in a trade for my doors. In NC and could do this almost anytime.

Alright dude lets do it this week!! I'm free to meet after 6 today, Wednesday, or Friday!

Top Bottom