Double wave, no wave back!

UR1E

I was cruising through an intersection today and took both hands off the wheel to wave. One ahead in oncoming traffic stopped at the light and one to my 3 o'clock, also stopped. I hope they saw, I was in the zone steering with my knee!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have found the modded jeeps are the ones who wave the most. Had one kid yesterday wave hesitantly as I passed.

Every jeep i pass i wave to. the ones that dont wave back are usually, but not always,one of the mentioned below:

1. spoiled teenagers :driving:
2. clueless mall crawlers :thinking:
3. some idiot with the top up and a cellphone in the ear.:chatterbox:

just sayin

Ldogg

Hahaha I agree. I wave at every jeep I pass Most are in farther lanes and can't really see that I am waving, the ones that are directly on coming usually wave back. The other day I passed 35 jeeps coming home (15 miles or so) and only 5 waved back. Lots of soccer moms.... :( The best though was today, I waved at a new tj owner( had dealer paper tag) and the dude looked right at me confused like who the hell are you and why are you waving. He was also an older fellow in his 70's so that have had something to do with it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Every jeep i pass i wave to. the ones that dont wave back are usually, but not always,one of the mentioned below:

just sayin

Not being a dick but I thought you didn't have hands? Two questions, one how do you wave and two how do you drive?

Again serious question.

dmichaell

No waves out here

It seems Albuquerque has so many jeeps driving around that no one ever waves or else their hand would just be up the whole drive. Like someone else said, seems like jeeps with mods wave more.

just sayin

I'm 18 I've been driving my jeep since I was 15 I'm kinda spoiled but I still wave to every jeep I see!

Not being a dick but I thought you didn't have hands? Two questions, one how do you wave and two how do you drive?

Again serious question.

stick my nubs on the wheel and go, you can ask any of the guys i wheeled with this past weekend at Rausch Creek...

far as the wave.. i just lift one up a few inches over the wheel and do a wave motion.

i will have a video posted of me doing part of the lift install on my jeep soon as get a few more bucks together
for anyone that is curious about how i do stuff.

peace for now

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
stick my nubs on the wheel and go, you can ask any of the guys i wheeled with this past weekend at Rausch Creek...

far as the wave.. i just lift one up a few inches over the wheel and do a wave motion.

i will have a video posted of me doing part of the lift install on my jeep soon as get a few more bucks together

peace for now

Makes sense. Just wasn't sure. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug

peace for now

I bet your lift is done quicker than Overlander did his. :cheesy:

This guy is an amazing person: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Speckman
Honorable mention all-american linebacker without hands. He kick ass at racquetball too. :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

peace for now

That's cool man. And I agree with MTG, you probably did your lift in a 1/20th of the time Overlander did his in. Hahaha he's still working on it. One more week and I'm going to nominate him for the Guiness book category for "Most time taken to install a damn lift"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's cool man. And I agree with MTG, you probably did your lift in a 1/20th of the time Overlander did his in. Hahaha he's still working on it. One more week and I'm going to nominate him for the Guiness book category for "Most time taken to install a damn lift"

At least I have a lift. :cheesy:

Top Bottom