EVO C Gussets

blakeaz33

Installing C Gussets for the first time, thanks to the write ups section and a couple other threads here for the help with getting this done, will finish up tomorrow.

Attachments

• c gussets.jpg
    c gussets.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 163

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Installing C Gussets for the first time, thanks to the write ups section and a couple other threads here for the help with getting this done, will finish up tomorrow.

Nice looking welds! I wish mine were that pretty! I had a friend weld mine on but it's not a beautiful weld. It was hard for them to weld the section under the spring.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

blakeaz33

Got them all in today seemed to take longer than it should have but glad to have this done, been worried I was going to bend something driving around before I was able to get to it. Here's a couple pic's - the write-up on this install and the sequence pic's there were a big help.

Attachments

• c gussets 2.jpg
    c gussets 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 97
  • c gussets 3.jpg
    c gussets 3.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 98

blakeaz33

looks goods! patience and slowness are key! dont want to melt your ball joints!

andrew -

You're right I was concerned about building up too much heat, I did the tops with 5 separate welds cooling down with a wet towel and letting it get the point were I could touch it without burning between each.

blakeaz33

Nice looking welds! I wish mine were that pretty! I had a friend weld mine on but it's not a beautiful weld. It was hard for them to weld the section under the spring.

WAYALIFE APP 

Thanks Dok - that section below the spring was the toughest for me to get to also, didn't take a good pic of that section but this was right before working on that part.

Attachments

• c gussets 5.jpg
    c gussets 5.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom