2013 JKU build finished............ for now :)

optimus prime

2013 JKU

Rock Jock 60"s front and rear
ARB Lockers
5:38-1 gears ( Have to say that they are perfect with 40" tires)
40" MTR's
Nth degree 4.5 coils
Fox remote res. shocks
EVO double D long arm suspension
Poison Spider Gen 2 rear bumper
Poison Spider Brawler Light front Bumper
Poison Spider Brawler Rockers
Synergy front and rear track bars
Dyno max exhaust
OR fab Vacuum relocation bracket
ARB compressor
EVO compressor mount
Off road Only york compressor mount
York direct drive compressor
Hutchinson internal bead locks wheels
Warn Zeon 10-S winch
PSC Hydraulic assist steering
Bush Cracker fender flairs
Anti rock rear sway bar

Built in two weeks. she's on the road and runs great. Way better than I thought it would IMG_2834.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That thing is sweet!! I think my wife just lost her choice of color for a new JKUR. I'm going to take her to see a Commando Green Rubi tomorrow!!

Dustless

Very nice can't wait to see it in pictures on trails

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

matt1171

That's AWESOME!!! Just curious... if you replaced everything that makes a Rubicon a Rubicon, why did you start your build with the more expensive Rubicon?

optimus prime

That's AWESOME!!! Just curious... if you replaced everything that makes a Rubicon a Rubicon, why did you start your build with the more expensive Rubicon?

I started with with a brand new Rubi (70 KM on the clock) because if I where to use a plain Jane wrangler, the parts that I took off wouldn't be worth anything to anybody. I got a really good deal on the Rubi. Its loaded with every possible Option and I got it for $35000.00 after I stripped the diffs, wheels, fenders, Bumpers and all the other crap I didn't use I sold it all, and got about for about $5000.00. If It was a Wrangler I would have been able to give the parts away. No disrespect to the guys who drive wranglers but that's just what the market is like up here. Also I am happy with the 4:1-1 transfer case for now, but sometime in the near future I will be changing that also and that is also worth more that the Wrangler T- Case. As is stands right now my garage is empty, everything is sold, I doubt I would be in the same position if I had gone for a wrangler.

Sorry for being so long winded

Cheers
Grant

I started with with a brand new Rubi (70 KM on the clock) because if I where to use a plain Jane wrangler, the parts that I took off wouldn't be worth anything to anybody. I got a really good deal on the Rubi. Its loaded with every possible Option and I got it for $35000.00 after I stripped the diffs, wheels, fenders, Bumpers and all the other crap I didn't use I sold it all, and got about for about $5000.00. If It was a Wrangler I would have been able to give the parts away. No disrespect to the guys who drive wranglers but that's just what the market is like up here. Also I am happy with the 4:1-1 transfer case for now, but sometime in the near future I will be changing that also and that is also worth more that the Wrangler T- Case. As is stands right now my garage is empty, everything is sold, I doubt I would be in the same position if I had gone for a wrangler.

Sorry for being so long winded

Cheers
Grant

you do realize you own a "Wrangler'' right? just with the Rubicon package added to it.....:thinking: not trying to offend anyone its just the way you worded your statement. sweet build btw!!!:thumb: cant wait for trail pics:wings:

SDG

Caught the Bug
That looks sweet! How long were you stock piling parts etc before you bought it? I have been waiting for parts to come in on mine so I can start doing work on it but everything seems to be on 6-8 week waiting period because it hasnt been built yet.

Beyrgut

I'm guessing he meant "Sport" not "Wrangler" since all JKs are Wranglers. With that being the case his take off parts are worth more to a person going from a sport. I'm not sure I would have followed that route, but if he can make enough doing it to cover the upgrades, awesome.

rtguy1

Looks good. Interesting choices on the parts. Aev coils, evo double d, synergy, etc. a bit of everything going on. It's a frankenrig

Top Bottom