Picture Request: EVO Enforcer on 2-door JK

Lets_Row

Hello, everyone! First post! :D

So after reading tons of positive reviews, I'm currently leaning towards the EVO Enforcer Kit, and I am curious as to what it would look like on a 2-door running 35s or 37s, most likely 35s.

I have searched on the forum and have only seen pictures of 4-doors running it. Looking for anyone who happens to have a picture of a 2-door JK running this lift with 35s/37s. Would really appreciate it, as I'm trying to imagine how this will look! It'll be on a '13 JKR, for anyone who is interested! :rock:

Thanks!

Xavier

ralphie

i also would like to see two door JKR with this lift. i'm searching and have found only 4 door pics.
THANKS
Ralphie

rtguy1

You and your mystical Google technology! :D

Thanks!

U should see what happens when I break out my magic 8 ball:cheesy: I think that is a great kit for your 2door if u can't splurge for coilovers. It would be my second choice. Go for the 3" coils though. I talked to Mel about is kit on my 2door and it would have worked well with the smaller coil

Lets_Row

U should see what happens when I break out my magic 8 ball:cheesy: I think that is a great kit for your 2door if u can't splurge for coilovers. It would be my second choice. Go for the 3" coils though. I talked to Mel about is kit on my 2door and it would have worked well with the smaller coil

Any advantages to going with 3" coils vs the 4" coils? I was going with 4" because it still looks great with 35s and in anticipation of the future. I hope one day to move from 35s to 37s and regear to 5.13s. Figured it'd be easier to not have to replace the coils later! :rock:

rtguy1

U can run 37's on the 2door with the 3" coils....just need to trim the stock fenders. Keeps u nice and low with the 37's. they do not make 2 and 4 door specific coils, so the 3" coils will yield closer to 4" on the 2door. This info is what I was given directly from Mel when I was considering their coils

Lets_Row

U can run 37's on the 2door with the 3" coils....just need to trim the stock fenders. Keeps u nice and low with the 37's. they do not make 2 and 4 door specific coils, so the 3" coils will yield closer to 4" on the 2door. This info is what I was given directly from Mel when I was considering their coils

Hmm. Thanks for the help! Given me a lot to think about and drool over. :cheesy:

I won't be doing any of my mods until the end of summer. Can't wait! :rock:

rtguy1

Hmm. Thanks for the help! Given me a lot to think about and drool over. :cheesy:

I won't be doing any of my mods until the end of summer. Can't wait! :rock:

Cool. Not a problem. U can always talk to evo about your rig and what u want the end result to be. Def rec the 3" coils though on a 2door

Top Bottom