Tragedy at Canadian jeep fundraiser.

yes very tragic indeed! but it does "look" like it was more than just a stacking accident. there is way too much damage to the static (silver) jeep and on the opposite side as well. it is awful that someone lost their life because of something so silly...

andrew -

rtguy1

How could it lurch forward if the motor was off? Doesn't make sense. Had to be in gear still I would think. In the video I think u can see the woman standing up in the silver jeep before the accident. Sad story

gtony12

Caught the Bug
That was really sad, something really good ends in tragedy. I hate hearing and seeing things like this.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bacon

How could it lurch forward if the motor was off? Doesn't make sense. Had to be in gear still I would think. In the video I think u can see the woman standing up in the silver jeep before the accident. Sad story

what video?

Bacon

If u click the link in the first post it's a video:idontknow:

I kinda figured that's where you were looking, but for some reason I don't get any video when I click on the link. what browser are you using. I'm using Chrome, should that make a difference?

firecrew1

I kinda figured that's where you were looking, but for some reason I don't get any video when I click on the link. what browser are you using. I'm using Chrome, should that make a difference?

Im using chrome aswell, just give it alittle time. video is at the top of the page. Sad to hear about this accident

rtguy1

I'm using safari on my iPad. The vid is at the top. A 15 sec video pops up, then the actual news clip pops up that is like 2:15

Top Bottom