Cajun Style Wave from down in Louisiana!

CajunJK

Hello All,
New to the Jeep world as I just purchased a brand new 2013 Wrangler Sport 2 door Auto. Formerly an Early Bronco guy...owned a '76 and learned ALOT fixin' it up....BUT that was sold a few years ago and now I'm a Jeeper!!! Bought it from the dealer with 35" Nitto Trail Graps, 18x9 Fuel Boost rims, Smittybilt oversized tire carrier, and RC 2.5" BB lift. Yeah I bought it with allll that on it already but wait....I'm takin that budget lift off and installing a different one myself along with a long list of other mods....THIS is def an addiction...not to mention a way of life right!!!?

Stuff recently purchased and awaiting installation as soon as I return from Afghanistan in July (Civilian Contractor- SatComm):
RK 2.5" X Factor w/ RRD 2.0's (got a great deal from Marcus @ RiverCityOffroad)
TF HD Hinged Carrier without the adjustable mount (looks like I'll have to mod the smittybilt to work with the TF HD Hinge...atleast that's what I'm guessing looking at pics of each)
TF High Lift/Accessory Mount w/ 2gal Rotopax can
Bestop Trektop NX (Will be removing hardtop and only use in winter)
SpiderWebShade (Just in case I want a little bit of sunlight, who knows, it wasn't expensive so I bought it)

There are a ton of other things I'm lookin' at doin' to my Jeep like bumpers, fenders, etc etc. but for now I'm gonna do my research, get some more ideas, and figure out exactly what I want next!

I have a great appreciation for this site and others. So Thank You for your contribution to the Jeep community!

daltexjeeper

Howdy! Sounds like an awesome jeep you got there. Stay safe and keep your eyes peeled until you make it back home to the motherland.

CajunJK

Awesome HAMMA, are you a part of Lafayette Jeepers or Cajun Jeepers? I'm ready to do some wheelin' when I get back after I install all my gear...You go anywhere to wheel or just Muddin or just cruisin'?

Atch

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Sounds like you understand what J.E.E.P. stands for (Just Empty Every Pocket)!

TexasJC

Welcome in from the other side of the border ( TX). Seems to be a few Cajuns on here all of a sudden

JK'AJUN

Awesome HAMMA, are you a part of Lafayette Jeepers or Cajun Jeepers? I'm ready to do some wheelin' when I get back after I install all my gear...You go anywhere to wheel or just Muddin or just cruisin'?

I actually just got my Jeep a month ago, so I'm still new to it all. I haven't joined any clubs yet, or found anywhere to go ride. So it's mainly just cruising right now. I went to topless day at Hooters in Denham Springs this past Saturday, it was pretty neat!

CajunJK

I actually just got my Jeep a month ago, so I'm still new to it all. I haven't joined any clubs yet, or found anywhere to go ride. So it's mainly just cruising right now. I went to topless day at Hooters in Denham Springs this past Saturday, it was pretty neat!

Sweet! I've heard of Lafayette Jeepers and a friend if mine is part of Cajun Jeepers Crüe they do benefit rides n such all the time gonna be joining CJC when I get back ...just somethin to do ya know! They might have a place up near or in Forest Hills for trails still gotta look into it...

JK'AJUN

Sweet! I've heard of Lafayette Jeepers and a friend if mine is part of Cajun Jeepers Crüe they do benefit rides n such all the time gonna be joining CJC when I get back ...just somethin to do ya know! They might have a place up near or in Forest Hills for trails still gotta look into it...

Let me know if you find something out

CajunJK

Welcome in from the other side of the border ( TX). Seems to be a few Cajuns on here all of a sudden

Gonna be headed to San Marcos end of July to see a padna of mine still contemplating drivin the Jeep there...it's a 7hr trip so I'm not sure yet

Top Bottom