Big wave from the Texas Gulf Coast

IslandMedic

Howdy, my name is Sam. I joined this site after doing research on how to change my brake pads and got directed from the Project-JK site (never realized how simple it was and wasn't about to pay $300-$500 that was quoted to me!). I've been around Jeeps for most of my driving life. I took my first driving test in a CJ-7 Scrambler. After many throw away cars, I finally got back into a 2004 TJ unlimited. After my son was born, I stayed young (but responsible....yeah right!) by trading it in for a 2008 JK Unlimited Rubicon. Life is good in a Jeep, especially down here along the beaches and beautiful Texas country. I have many plans for my JK. Slowly but surely I will be doing some mods as they become available in my budget. No one understands that Jeeps are special except Jeep people. I am glad that I found this site and plan to eventually make my pilgrimage to Moab, the Rubicon trail and traverse the Rockies. Y'all have fun and stay safe out there!! :thumb:

2008 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Flame Red
All stock (cept replaceable upgrades)

ZERO LIMITZ

Hello to a fellow Texan, looks like I'm gonna be in South Texas next week, hoping to get some wheeling in while I'm there...... Any way Hello and Welcome

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family! The wife and I just went sailing out of Corpus Christi, the water is so warm there! We love the gulf coast. Enjoy your Jeep!! :thumb:

Top Bottom