Bestop saddle bags, seat organizer and mats

Ldogg

I got some additional soft goodies today and wanted to share some pics. I had been looking for this info before I bought them but didn't find any pics. So here you go! :D

Here us the bestop saddle bag. It's I a 2door JK. I Pushed it down a bit so that it wouldn't cover to much of the window. It's about 3-4 inches thick and it's huge. It has a strap so that it can be taken out and go along with you. Sold individually.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177068.439297.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177172.339045.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177186.822269.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177202.905223.jpg

Next up is the rear seat organizer. It has quick clips to be removed and has a handle on the back. Sold individually too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177263.192086.jpg

Next is their front and rear mats. I had the weathertech ones in the front. They were ok but we're really rigid. These are more plyable.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177285.788948.jpg

Rear

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177332.105594.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369177344.638862.jpg

Overall I am pretty please with them and the tailgate organizer too. All seem to be made from their thick soft top material.

Let me know if you want any other pics or have questions. I will update this too after I use them a bit!

mrmet1983

Love the one on the back of the seat and the slush mats look great too I need a set of those ASAP just got to check some prices

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ldogg

My trektop nx windows for inside each saddle bag. Nice an convenient way to store them during the day and have them handy if need be.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372808835.169402.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372808849.069246.jpg

mrmet1983

I really like that one on the seat , perfect for a bunch of goodies and is that a cup holder ?

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Ldogg

It's supposed to hold a water bottle. They detach to if needed. I haven't messed with them that much, as they kids don't really take stuff in the jeep. Going out on some trails Friday though so we will see what they hide in there. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! For a 2-door, I could totally see how they could be handy to carry and organize stuff better :thumb:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I've been eyeing those saddle bag things. You think they're big enough to fit the stock soft top windows? And do you think one bag would fit two of them easily or no?

Ldogg

Yeah I have been pleased with them overall, and I think they make a great addition for the 2 door.

I am not sure on the size of the stock window, but the nx side window has a plastic molded piece in the rear and so it's a little big and it fits fine. I would assume the windows are similar in size, mine is just thicker on the back end. Depending on how you fold them, you may get two in there, since they might not be that thick.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I go back and forth with what I wanna get to store my windows. One or two of these or one of the Pavement Ends (I think that's the brand?) ones that sits between the back roll bars above the tail gate. We'll see I guess lol thanks for the quick response!

Ldogg

No problem! Cool thing with these, you can remove them and carry them like a duffle bag.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yeah they're pretty damn versatile...now you got me shoppin on ExtremeTerrain.com haha STOP IT! I DONT NEED TO SPEND MONEY RIGHT NOW!!! Lmao

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Fortunately for me, Extreme Terrain doesn't have those ones...they only have RR stuff that I ain't gonna get.

Top Bottom