Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: KP's JKUR Build

Nothing but a Thing
    Center of the wheel down to the ground X2.

Quote Originally Posted by jkmadness View Post
    THAT is a measurement I don't have yet. I'll be back!
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Jesus Christ. And I thought I did a lot of research when I was searching for what tires I wanted haha I do dig those tires man. I'm looking forward to the new Falken mud terrains that'll be ont he market sometime this year. When these tires die, I'll get those in 35's or bigger
    LOST YETI
    Bright White '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
    Lost Yeti Build Thread Here!
    Texans Sound Off Here
    Texas Meet Ups & Wheeling

Quote Originally Posted by jkmadness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
    THAT is a measurement I don't have yet. I'll be back!
    From the ground up, the half way point (center of the center cap) is at 17 3/8's.
    17.375 * 2 = 34.75" true height.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392224748.886429.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
    Jesus Christ. And I thought I did a lot of research when I was searching for what tires I wanted haha I do dig those tires man. I'm looking forward to the new Falken mud terrains that'll be ont he market sometime this year. When these tires die, I'll get those in 35's or bigger
    Lol... it's a blessing and a curse. I've been thinking about tires for MONTHS! I saw the tread on the new Falken Muds from the SEMA pix, they sure do look meaty!
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Lol... it's a blessing and a curse. I've been thinking about tires for MONTHS! I saw the tread on the new Falken Muds from the SEMA pix, they sure do look meaty!
    Lol idk about meaty but if they're as good durability wise as my Rocky Mountain ATS IIs then they'll be friggin great ont he rocks/in mud. I was wishing they'd have a bit more of a "fun" tread to them since the Wild Peaks and Rocky Mountains are off the wall type designs. But if it works, it works! I think they're going to be available up to 40's (not that I'd ever be on 40's...).
    LOST YETI
    Bright White '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
    Lost Yeti Build Thread Here!
    Texans Sound Off Here
    Texas Meet Ups & Wheeling

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Nice. I ordered the same bracket. The Synergy bracket doesn't work as well. I hope I can send it back.

Something I've always wanted in a Jeep but have always been a little leery of getting was on-board air. Simply b/c of the amount of space a full compressor takes up and the added weight. Lucky for me (not so much for my wallet!) I found an ARB High Output compressor kit from NorthRidge4x4. This little compressor fits under my hood in some dead space and has no problem airing up tires (only 32's for now) and possibly filling up a small tank for some air tools. But really, I only plan to use it for tires after trails since I don't even own any air tools at the moment.

I was just about to do a full write of my on-board air compressor install on this build thread, but @WayOfLife beat me to it. My bracket is a little different as it sits back against the firewall while his is perpendicular to mine. I had to relocate the horn and wired it to my sPod instead of the supplied switch, but everything else is pretty much the same. Here it is installed in all its on-board air goodness!
    Attachment 33679

@Wayoflife's ARB High Output On-Board Air Compressor Under the Hood JK Installation Write-Up

The only complaint I have isn't about the product, which works very well, it's in my install. I drilled a new hole in the bracket when I had to move my horn and now I believe it's not grounding out properly. Nothing a metal file and some patience won't fix tho!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Nice. I ordered the same bracket. The Synergy bracket doesn't work as well. I hope I can send it back.
    Holy thread revival lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Holy thread revival lol
    Yeah, digging around for the best way to mount my ARB.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Yeah, digging around for the best way to mount my ARB.
    Fasteners work well.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940