Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

Cool Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

Hey all, I've been on a bunch of Jeep forums over the past 8 or so years but I just joined Wayalife today and have so far really enjoyed flipping through the threads. I'm on my second Wrangler and have started myself a build thread to track its progress. I'd rather spam you guys with TONS of Jeep pix and excruciating build details than my FB friends who just click ignore on something I find fascinating. Feel free to click in my signature block to get to my build thread and I hope to see some of you east coast folks out on trail soon!

KP
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Welcome to wayalife! you should make the next trip to Rausch creek with us when we go!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Welcome, and good luck with the build. Good looking rig...
    Gone but not forgotten:
    '99 XJ
    '03 KJ
    '07 KJ
    '10 JKUS
    Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Welcome to wayalife! you should make the next trip to Rausch creek with us when we go!
    Thanks for the invite and keep me posted. While I'm a little leery of Rausch b/c I'm still stock height (suspension & tires), I think some of that could have been me getting used to that long wheel base. The last time I was there, I was draggin my a$$ over everything!
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
    Thanks for the invite and keep me posted. While I'm a little leery of Rausch b/c I'm still stock height (suspension & tires), I think some of that could have been me getting used to that long wheel base. The last time I was there, I was draggin my a$$ over everything!
    haha well Nubs Magee has a bone stock '12 sport and he did some of the blues with us! with what i see you throwing on your rig (per your build) im sure you will be just fine!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    haha well Nubs Magee has a bone stock '12 sport and he did some of the blues with us! with what i see you throwing on your rig (per your build) im sure you will be just fine!
    page 2 post 14 there is a video of us rocking him off a rock lol

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?7...-18-5-19/page2

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

Welcome to Wayalife!

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Welcome to WayalifeNice Rig.

Re: Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

Welcome to Wayalife!

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block WhiteDynamite's Avatar

Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

Welcome to Wayalife!

- Josh
    - Josh
    '13 Commando Green 2-Door

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast