Greetings from DC (Well, northern VA but close enough!)

KPM171

Hey all, I've been on a bunch of Jeep forums over the past 8 or so years but I just joined Wayalife today and have so far really enjoyed flipping through the threads. I'm on my second Wrangler and have started myself a build thread to track its progress. I'd rather spam you guys with TONS of Jeep pix and excruciating build details than my FB friends who just click ignore on something I find fascinating. Feel free to click in my signature block to get to my build thread and I hope to see some of you east coast folks out on trail soon!

KP

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to wayalife! you should make the next trip to Rausch creek with us when we go!

KPM171

Welcome to wayalife! you should make the next trip to Rausch creek with us when we go!

Thanks for the invite and keep me posted. While I'm a little leery of Rausch b/c I'm still stock height (suspension & tires), I think some of that could have been me getting used to that long wheel base. The last time I was there, I was draggin my a$$ over everything!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for the invite and keep me posted. While I'm a little leery of Rausch b/c I'm still stock height (suspension & tires), I think some of that could have been me getting used to that long wheel base. The last time I was there, I was draggin my a$$ over everything!

haha well Nubs Magee has a bone stock '12 sport and he did some of the blues with us! with what i see you throwing on your rig (per your build) im sure you will be just fine!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

haha well Nubs Magee has a bone stock '12 sport and he did some of the blues with us! with what i see you throwing on your rig (per your build) im sure you will be just fine!

page 2 post 14 there is a video of us rocking him off a rock lol

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?7742-Rausch-Creek-in-tremont-PA-5-18-5-19/page2

JKLIFE

Welcome to the club! I'm just south of you in Fredericksburg. If you ever want to roll out on the trails hit me up.

Top Bottom