Page 132 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1746

Thread: Jeep dogs!!!

This is Rotor! Hes a 4mo plott hound/mountain dog mix. He was rescued from a high kill shelter in NC.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love it, my willow is a rescue. She was left outside tied up, she has a cushy life now.

sunset83

Image1524158730.633667.jpg

My pup Coast in his first Jeep ride.
    Image1524158797.173899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset83 View Post
    Love it, my willow is a rescue. She was left outside tied up, she has a cushy life now.

sunset83
    Good work! Don’t people know that dogs are humans too?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnsped View Post
    Image1524158730.633667.jpg

My pup Coast in his first Jeep ride.
    Image1524158797.173899.jpg

Beautiful

sunset83

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Good work! Don’t people know that dogs are humans too?

sunset83

Jeeps and dogs just go together! Nice looking pups guys!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Jeeps and dogs just go together! Nice looking pups guys!
    How is your dog doing?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    How is your dog doing?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey man we are doing the best we can. She is on a special Hills diet and mixing canned and dry food. They had us up the Cushing's med and she started getting worse so we took her in and ran some more tests. NOW, it turns out she has diabetes. So we are on a regime of 6:00 am Cushing meds,,,then food,,,then 6:30 insulin. THEN, we repeat in the evening. So, we went back to original dose of Cushing meds, and she is doing good. Man, she use to get treats and all kinds of stuff. Now just food morning and evening. We do sneak her a little cheese and some eggs when the three of us go out for breakfast. My wife use to walk her for hours, now its a very short walk, She is still the sweetest dog ever tho and still digs the jeep rides. Thanks for asking brother!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Hey man we are doing the best we can. She is on a special Hills diet and mixing canned and dry food. They had us up the Cushing's med and she started getting worse so we took her in and ran some more tests. NOW, it turns out she has diabetes. So we are on a regime of 6:00 am Cushing meds,,,then food,,,then 6:30 insulin. THEN, we repeat in the evening. So, we went back to original dose of Cushing meds, and she is doing good. Man, she use to get treats and all kinds of stuff. Now just food morning and evening. We do sneak her a little cheese and some eggs when the three of us go out for breakfast. My wife use to walk her for hours, now its a very short walk, She is still the sweetest dog ever tho and still digs the jeep rides. Thanks for asking brother!
    Just skimming and seeing that. Sorry to hear, but glad the spirit is still there.

Page 132 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast