Custom Wayalife NAV wallpaper

mrmet1983

Thought I'd go on my computer and make a Wayalife wallpaper for the 730N nav unit I think it looks pretty good ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369359136.004146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm90

Nice!!!! I still can't figure out how to get the image upload to work, I plug in my phone And then mother special happened...... HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK.... I want to use a picture of my dog.... Nice choice in station btw

Sent via carrier pigeon

mrmet1983

Nice!!!! I still can't figure out how to get the image upload to work, I plug in my phone And then mother special happened...... HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK.... I want to use a picture of my dog.... Nice choice in station btw

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yea easiest way is to use a USB thumb drive just make sure pics are in JPEG format if anyone wants the file I used just pm ill email it to you and can easily change the colors through Microsoft paint

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fjatl

I'm sure you could sneak the logo off of here for a wallpaper too

and I may be dating myself here, but Classic Rewind is the best one

Chairokey

Howard Stern!!

I miss that station so much. Apparently Sirius doesn't have satellites in place for folks up north because once I moved to Alaska I can no longer get a signal :(

mrmet1983

Howard Stern!!

I miss that station so much. Apparently Sirius doesn't have satellites in place for folks up north because once I moved to Alaska I can no longer get a signal :(

That sucks cuz stern is the man !!

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Top Bottom