Desert Ride Video...

Rivertoys

I thought some of you might enjoy this video my friend put together a few years ago.

We had a ride and set a memorial for a guy in our 3-wheeler group. He didn't die riding, but he died unexpectedly. There are no Jeeps in this video (that's why it's in the Pub area), but there is some good desert action on 3-wheelers - mostly '85-'86 250R ATCs..... I am riding in this video here and there.

The exact location of the memorial we set is not published, as it's technically outside of a riding area.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
looks like it was a fun day to ride! that is an awesome was as well to remember your friend by doing what loved to do

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I thought some of you might enjoy this video my friend put together a few years ago.

We had a ride and set a memorial for a guy in our 3-wheeler group. He didn't die riding, but he died unexpectedly. There are no Jeeps in this video (that's why it's in the Pub area), but there is some good desert action on 3-wheelers - mostly '85-'86 250R ATCs..... I am riding in this video here and there.

The exact location of the memorial we set is not published, as it's technically outside of a riding area.

That was so cool, Nice!:thumb:

Top Bottom