Memorial day

I would like to invite my WAYALIFE Family and all Family members of you to join in with Me and my Family on Memorial Day at 12:01 PM EDT ( 9:01 AM For Californians ) for a National "Go Silent" moment of silence in remembrance of ALL Armed Forces members this great Country has lost over the years and for ALL the current men and women over seas in battle or in hospitals / wounded worrier programs struggling with the costly affects of what we did or are still doing for this Country that allows people like us to enjoy the Freedoms and Liberties to be with our Families and Friends everyday. It is with great thanks to our Service men and women that allows us to go 4 wheeling and enjoy outdoor activities in which bring the Jeeping community together in this great WAYALIFE!!!! Thank you to everyone for your Support of our Troops and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

This event was started by a well known company to Veterans known as "IAVA" or "Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America" Here is the link to the event. http://iava.org/splash/index.php
:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

A quote from the press release:

“This Memorial Day, as Americans head to barbecues and the beach, IAVA will head to hallowed ground from Arlington to The Presidio. For our community, there is no other day of the year when the civilian-military divide feels greater. We have lost more than 6,400 brothers and sisters in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. These fallen Americans stand apart for their bravery, sacrifice and last full measure of devotion for our country. As we come together to support their families, IAVA encourages all Americans to unite with us this Memorial Day and pledge a moment of silence at 12:01pm in honor of their lives and legacies,” said IAVA Founder and Executive Director Paul Rieckhoff.

Link: http://iava.org/press-room/press-releases/‘go-silent’-campaign-asks-nation-honor-fallen-memorial-day

Thank you for your service and yes my family will join you on Monday at 1201 EST. it will be our honor too.

R/
Will

firecrew1

Im in!:thumb: Thank you for your service.

On a side note, what part of Simi do you live in?? I was born and raised there,(Used to live in the Fairways in Wood Ranch) only moved to Az in 2011

Im in!:thumb: Thank you for your service.

On a side note, what part of Simi do you live in?? I was born and raised there,(Used to live in the Fairways in Wood Ranch) only moved to Az in 2011

Now I live at Erringer and Cochran at the meadow wood apts. I went to simi high school class of 2003

Top Bottom