Trees at Redbird.

munstie

Damage from Redbird, but we still had a blast.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Attachments

• 1369688737046.jpg
    1369688737046.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 193

munstie

Nice! Just forcing you to buy the relocation bracket and mirror a little earlier that expected!:rock:

Already have them, but I only run them when I'm doorless, got to see a jku do a wheelstand on a hill climb this weekend it was badass but the camera man took off running so we didn't get it on video. We had a blast out there though hit one section took us 3 hrs to winch three Jeeps thru mud was crazy deep. the other two Jeeps ran a bypass, as it was almost closing time. When we got back to the parking lot DNR was locking the gates behind us.

munstie

Damn camera man!:doh: It would have been awesome to see the video!

Definitely wish we had video,it was awesome, there were some great memories made this weekend, thats why I love camping/wheeling trips.

bholder817

Totally get the memories made! My jeep has been the best purchase of my life. The memories I have made with my wife and kids camping and wheeling by far priceless. :beer:

munstie

Totally get the memories made! My jeep has been the best purchase of my life. The memories I have made with my wife and kids camping and wheeling by far priceless. :beer:

Yep it's more than just a Jeep:thumbup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer!! Redbird is pretty unforgiving. You should be able to get that fixed without too much trouble - ask me how I know :crazyeyes:

munstie

Bummer!! Redbird is pretty unforgiving. You should be able to get that fixed without too much trouble - ask me how I know :crazyeyes:

It was a blast everyone had a good time, Don't know if you ran it or not but coming outta trail one is where,that tree snuck up on me. Did quite a bit of tree Climbing to make it thru.

Top Bottom