2009 jk ping

chevyboy67

I am very frustrated with the ping noise that comes out of my 2009 jeep with 30 k miles on it... For those who are reading and say take it to the dealer... Welll i lifted my rig and now no longer have a warranty on it because of the lift so i am on my own with this... Just to give everyone a background on it it has an aev 3.5 lift,mbrb offroad cat back exhaust,k and n cai, viper tb and has been tuned for 91 on the flash pack... I am running black pro comp 17x9 wheels and 35 in pro comp extreme mud terrains... I have brought it to eveyonr to hear it and it only happens when i first start it up put it in first and start driving.. It will only do it for 3 to 4 minutes then its gone.... I have been trying to narrow it down and for some reason ive seen that its now getting warm in ny i have not heard it on the warm mornings but there was a mid 40-50 morning then it came back.... I have put new plugs in from mopar and gaped them correctly and have recently changed the egr valve no help... Anyone have these issues?
Call me if you like 917-902-5646
thanks

john

any help will be great

jeeeep

Hooked
does this happen year around or at certain times of the year?
Do you still have the stock coil and plug wires?
What E rating fuel are you using -I think your area also serves up E15

Top Bottom