Leaving the Jeep

It is with a heavy heart I must announce the Ybnormal JK will be parked for a period up to 6 months as I depart for deployment. I will be abroad and checking in with the WAYALIFE family.

R/
Will

Sent from a fruit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
It is with a heavy heart I must announce the Ybnormal JK will be parked for a period up to 6 months as I depart for deployment. I will be abroad and checking in with the WAYALIFE family.

R/
Will

Sorry to hear it! Thanks for your service!

Stay safe so you can come home and Jeep! :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
All the best during your deployment. Having the Jeep waiting for you will make it all the sweeter when you return.:yup:

All the best during your deployment. Having the Jeep waiting for you will make it all the sweeter when you return.:yup:

That and a beautiful wife and wonderful son.
Thank you for all the well wishes.

Majik

Thank you for giving us the freedom to sit comfortably in our homes, with our families safe by our sides, while we share our lives on forums like this. Your dedication is ultimate and my family thanks you.

Godspeed and go kick some ass...

It is an Honor and Privilege to serve you and your family. Thank you for your support.

EOD-JKU

I 100% feel for you. I am now just over 11 months in and have only driven my new jeep for two weeks. I head back for another 3 weeks in July and then am coming right back over for another year haha.

Top Bottom