Quick disconnects

iellouis

Hi, my friend have a 2005 TJ Sport ( I know it's not a JK but I had to ask this question) His passenger side front sway bar link broke so he asked me to help him replacing it. I was looking for Warrior Product swar bar quick disconnects. My question is: Is it a good product? I know TeraFlex makes good ones but the price is a bit higher. So, I'm looking for your opinions.

Thanks!

Link of the Warrior Product: http://www.quadratec.com/products/16060_40X_PG.htm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, my friend have a 2005 TJ Sport ( I know it's not a JK but I had to ask this question) His passenger side front sway bar link broke so he asked me to help him replacing it. I was looking for Warrior Product swar bar quick disconnects. My question is: Is it a good product? I know TeraFlex makes good ones but the price is a bit higher. So, I'm looking for your opinions.

Thanks!

Link of the Warrior Product: http://www.quadratec.com/products/16060_40X_PG.htm

honestly, disconnects like this are junk, almost impossible to reconnect and make all kinds of noise. in anything, i would recommend that he spend the money and get a quality disconnect like the kind JKS makes.

iellouis

Hey my friend doesn't want to pay the 150$ disconnects + the 45$ to ship to Canada. Where can he find the original replacement parts?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey my friend doesn't want to pay the 150$ disconnects + the 45$ to ship to Canada. Where can he find the original replacement parts?

you should be able to find original replacement parts from your dealership or used online. from the dealership, i don't think they're much cheaper.

iellouis

Hey,

I'm pretty it would not but anyway I ask you the question. Would the front sway bar link of a 2011 JKU fit on the 2005 TJ of my friend?

Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,

I'm pretty it would not but anyway I ask you the question. Would the front sway bar link of a 2011 JKU fit on the 2005 TJ of my friend?

Thanks!

nope. the older TJ's used a totally different sway bar and from the factory, came with links that had tappered studs. aftermarket links used a basic stud but still, a JK link will not work.

Top Bottom