Lighting question

tonywjk

Morning fellow JK'rs....

Have a lighting question for you. I have the trucklite led's, and anzo led fog lights installed on my JK. when the weather is ok they are great, but when we had some snow last year the snow accumulated on the lenses and i had to pull over and wipe them clean. My question is, i am looking at installing some lights on the windshield and was thinking of installing a halogen set, i know the color difference will be a slight issue but wanted to know if anyone out there has had a similar experience and what you have done. I was thinking of PIAA 520's??

ANy thoughts or feedback would be appreciated, thanks

BBrown626

Morning fellow JK'rs....

Have a lighting question for you. I have the trucklite led's, and anzo led fog lights installed on my JK. when the weather is ok they are great, but when we had some snow last year the snow accumulated on the lenses and i had to pull over and wipe them clean. My question is, i am looking at installing some lights on the windshield and was thinking of installing a halogen set, i know the color difference will be a slight issue but wanted to know if anyone out there has had a similar experience and what you have done. I was thinking of PIAA 520's??

ANy thoughts or feedback would be appreciated, thanks

When you mix lighting types you will find they are not as effective. I have HID on the bumper and 80/100w halogen headlamps. The HID are great. The halogen's are great. Put them together and they are slightly better than either one. If you run HID and switch them off the halogens are useless until your eyes adjust. I suspect the same would be true with LED vs Halogen and so I have avoided complicating my mix.

Top Bottom