Summer Jeep plans

JKU EXTREME

Where are y'all thinking about going this summer with your jeeps and or what mods are y'all panning on adding this summer to your rigs?
I am planning on finally starting to build my JK up, since I have a very small budget I am only going to be able to get a budget boost, tires and rims, and possibly a bumper
I will also probably be at the beach a lot since I live relatively close

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, since I haven't bought a new Jeep yet :grayno:, my summer Jeep plans include doing work on other people's Jeeps. In about three weeks, I'm installing an EVO Enforcer w/ 2.5 Kings on a 2008 Rubi JKU for one friend and then shortly after that I will be installing a 2.5" Budget Boost w/ shock adapters on another friend's 2013 Rubi JK. Can't wait for the day when I'm actually working on my own Jeep again. :yup:

Oh man of all goes well and I get a job I will be deciding on my lift, getiing 35's if I can't find a stock d44 for up front, if I do then I'm getting 37's then get some skins for my armour front bumper, winch, pretty much my whole built is going to start this summer

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, since I haven't bought a new Jeep yet :grayno:,

I still have a few things that need done. :cheesy:

My plans consist if making plans and then having to work and canceling them. :grayno:

Hopefully Rubicon and some others closer to home this year. ;)

crowrb29

Hopefully the Sierras or Big Bear for the fourth, Michigan in August.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom